My little present~

(Kind of a long one. I'm also gonna make a part two for this :>)

"Lust, a-are you sure about this??" Fresh asked anxiously. Lust nodded and sat Fresh down. What were they planning? Well, Fresh wanted to celebrate Christmas with his husband, Error in a special way (i you know what i mean) and ended up asking Lust to help... And Lust suggested sacrum lacing.. sacrum lacing is as it looks. You tie some lacing into the holes of the sacrum. A part of the body located above the coccyx. Basically your lower back..

"Just try to sit still~ ok?" Lust said. Fresh nodded. Lust then got out some red ribbon, and starting lacing. Fresh started panting slightly, trying to contain any moans. Lust then tied the ends of the ribbon into a bow.

"It's done~" Lust purred. Fresh nodded

"We should get you into an outfit too~ I'm sure Error would like that~" Lust said.

"W-what??" Lust smirked and went through his closet. An outfit caught his eye as his pulled the hanger from the closet.

"You'd look cute in this one~" Lust said. He held up a black and grey maid dress. Fresh nodded and took the dress and started to put it on...

(Time skip)

"Hey Error~ there's something I want you to see~" Lust said once he finally caught up to the glitch. Error made a face of suspicion.

"What... Exactly..?" He asked. Lust grabbed his hand and led the two to the house that Fresh and Error owned. Lust brought him in and they went to the outside of the bedroom door.

"I'll leave you and your little present be~" he said before he hopped into a portal. Error just stood there, confused. He heard the portal open again.

"And Merry Christmas!" Lust shouted. The portal closed and Error looked back at the door. He hesitantly twisted the knob and opened it. His whole face flushed in a deep blue at what he saw before his eyes.

There he saw Fresh, sitting on the bed in maid outfit. The skirt was short and ruffly, the chest area was revealing, and the sleeves were short. It also came with white gloves and black collar. His female ecto-body was summoned as well.

"Hiya, E-Error.."

I drew what Fresh's outfit looks like..