a transformation..

Error was in the anti-void, making a puppet. He checked the time and sighed.

'Fresh was supposed to be back from Sci's an hour ago..' He thought. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. It was Sci. Error answered the call.

"Sci? What's happening?"

"Oh hi, Error.. Uh.. Something happened.." Error was silent for a while, confused about the situation.

"What happened?" Error asked. He started to get a little concerned.

"Ok, i have a lot of explaining to do for you to understand this situation, but long story short... I accidentally turned your boyfriend into a child.."

"WHAT?!"

"Ok! I'm sorry! He should be back to normal in a few days! I just need you to swing by and pick him up. I have a few projects I have to work on"

"Fine"

(Tome skiipp)

Error walked into Sci's lab and called his name.

"Sci?! Where the hell are you?!" Error yelled. Sci ran up to Error and took a moment to catch his breath.

"Right this way, Error" Sci said leading Error to another room. There, Error saw the cutest thing in existence. He saw Fresh sitting on a bench, except his clothes were too big on him, and he looked like a six year old.

"Oh. My. God" Error said, having a major nosebleed, and then fainting. Sci rushed to Error making sure he was ok.

And for the few days of Fresh being a child, Error made sure to kill anyone who touched his baby boi.