you bit me

Error was peacefully sitting next to Killer, making a puppet, when Fresh had popped out of nowhere and decided to bite Error's arm.. And that's where starting this story..

"He... Bit you..?" Nightmare asked.

"YES! FOR SOME UNNECESSARY REASON!"

"Then bite him back" Nightmare responded, crossing his arms over his chest. Error just stared.

"Bite him.. Back? NO, WHO KNOWS WHAT KINDA VIRUSES HE CARRIES-"

"Error- he literally IS a VIRUS. Then at least he'll know you'll bite him the next he does that. Ok? End of discussion" Nightmare said before leaving the room. Error thought about Nightmare's words...

A few hours later..

Fresh sat on the couch, playing with his Tomagatchi. All the other bad Sanses were sitting in the living room as well, just watching TV and snacking on chips and stuff.. Well, except for Error. On the other hand, Error was waiting to make an attempt on trying to bite Fresh. Error pounced onto Fresh and aggressively bit down on his neck.

"Error!~" Fresh moaned. Error went from angry to surprised. Fresh slapped a hand over his own mouth, his whole face dusted in purple. Error blushed a bright blue color. Everyone else was awkwardly looking at the two. Error got off of Fresh and went to his room. Fresh panted lightly, still blushing. He then realized that the glitch had left a hickey on his neck.

And before all the other bad Sanses knew it, the two were upstairs.. Doing.. Stuff...