Detention

(naj errorfresh)

(Fluff)

Error and Fresh were currently in detention for fighting in the halls. Their punishment was to stay in the school during after school hours, cleaning the boys locker room. Despite of Error being Fresh's bully, he flirted with the nerd here and there, flustering the other.

"This is your fault that we got into this mess. Now I'm probably not gonna get into the fuNking football team" Error said to Fresh, as he wiped the lockers down. Fresh rolled his eyes as he continued scrubbing the floor. Error glanced oved at the nerd, seeing him getting angry because he couldn't scrub off a stain on the floor.

'Heh, cute- wait what?! Nonono, he's not cute at all! I hate him!' Error thought, arguing with himself a bit. After a while, Fresh got up from the floor, lifting up his shirt a little to wipe his forehead, exposing his ribs. Error blushed. Error grabbed the smaller by the collar of his shirt, slamming him against one of the lockers.

"You adorable little bastard! Stop being so cute all the time!!" Error yelled, blushing madly. Fresh blushed a bright purple.

"U-um, I'm sorry I-" Error instantly roughly kissed the other on the 'lips', slightly releasing his grip on the smaller. Fresh squeaked and kissed back, closing his eyes and wrapped his arms around Error's neck. Error licked Fresh's bottom 'lip' asking for and entrance. Fresh hesitantly opened his mouth, letting him in. Error's tongue explored the other's wet cavern, soon sucking on his tongue. Fresh moaned quietly. Error soon pulled away, a thin string of saliva connecting the two. They both blushed.

"Never speak of this to anyone" Error said sternly. Fresh nodded, still blushing. Error let go of the other and left the locker room. Fresh just stood there silent until Error was out of sight. Fresh then squealed, hiding his face in his hands.

Errorfresh oneshots (REALLY FUCKIN OLD AND CRINGY‼️)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara