New Year's party..

(Lemon)

Nightmare was hosting a New Year's party at his mansion and tons of Sanses across the multiverse were there. The music was loud, there was food and drinks, and of course, the classic bowl of spiked punch. Might I add, the punch was spiked by Fell. Everyone was either somehow still conscious, drunk, sleeping, eating, or just completely destroying the place. Error hated this party, but Blue had forced him here to 'practice social skills'.

"We should play seven minutes in heaven!" Someone shouted. Most of them got into a circle, an empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Now, if you spin and it lands on someone, you and that person go into that closet over there and do whatever you want with each other.." Horror explained, pointing to small closet down the hall.

"Error, you should play!" Blue said. Error rolled his eyes and sat in the circle next to Dust and Reaper. Horror started, spinning the bottle which soon landed on Lust. Lust blushed a deep magenta. The two skeletons stood up walking over to the closet and closing the door behind them. After only about thirty seconds they all heard muffled moans and unholy... Things...

"Time's up!" Killer shouted. They two stepped out of the closet, their faces both practically glowing. They sat back down in the circle.

"Error, you wanna go?" Killer asked.

"Whatever.." Error said. He grabbed onto the bottle and spun it. When it stopped it had landed on Fresh.. Fresh sorta had a crush on Error, and Error didn't want to admit it, but he liked Fresh too. Fresh blushed. They both got up and walked over to the closet, and closed the door. Inside the closet, there was little light above and it was super crowded, so Fresh had to sit on Error's lap. Error didn't wanna miss his chance, so he took it. He instantly kissed Fresh who squeaked in surprise, soon kissing back. Error slipped a hand up the other's shirt and rubbed Fresh's ribs. Fresh moaned and unintentionally summoned a female ecto body. He summoned decent sized breasts, a thin waist, a round ass, and thicc thighs. Error smirked and squeezed and pinched his breasts from under his shirt.

"Mm~ E-Error~" Fresh moaned. Error's hand trailed down to his ass and squeezed it. Fresh gasped and drooled a bit.

"You wanna do this while we still have the time?~" Error asked seductively. Fresh nodded. Error pulled his shorts down, his eight inch cock springing up. Fresh blushed at Error's size. Error snapped his fingers and made both of their clothes disappear. Fresh leaned back against the wall and spread his legs shyly, waiting for the upcoming pain. Error immediately thrusted inside of Fresh, the smaller letting out a yelp. Fresh whined and blushed as his cherry was popped. Error kissed Fresh's neck and whispered sweet things into his 'ear' to ease the pain.

"Shh.. It's ok, the pain will go away soon.." Error whispered. Fresh bucked his hips, signalling for Error to move. Error nodded and started thrusting.

"Mm!~ Error!~" Fresh moaned. Error smirked and bit his neck. He bit it hard enough to draw blood. Fresh moaned louder. Error licked the blood a leaned back, proud that he claimed Fresh as his own. And his only.

"Mm~ f-faster~" Fresh whined. Fresh spread his legs wider. Error grabbed Fresh's thighs and thrusted faster and hit Fresh's g-spot.

"Oh stars!!~ right there!~" Fresh moaned. Error hit that spot over and over, feeling himself getting close. Fresh was getting close too, his walls clenching around Error's cock.

"F-Fresh, I'm getting c-close.." Error warned just in case Fresh didn't want Error to cum inside of him.

"M-me too.. F-fill me up, daddy~" Fresh said. Error thrusted deeper. Fresh screamed as he climaxed hard on Error's member. Error gave a few final deep thrusts before he came, filling Fresh up to the brim. They both panted as Error pulled out, making them both moan, as Error watched cum spill out of Fresh's hole.

"That was.. ah~ a-amazing!" Fresh said. Error smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Time's up!!" They heard from the outside of the door. They both jumped and then sighed in relief when it was only Killer's voice. Error snapped his fingers and they wore their clothes again. Error opened the door and stepped out. Fresh was about about to get up, but he was lifted bridle style by Error. Fresh blushed and hid his face in Error's scarf.

"Let's go home, ok?" Error said. Fresh nodded.

"Oh my gosh, they look so cute together- I SHIP IT" Blue said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Fresh blushed more and giggled in embarrassment.