I'll try to remember.. [part 2]

"Hey Fresh!" A skeleton called out to him.. It was Error.. Fresh smiled and ran up to him, giving a kiss on the glitch's cheek. Error held on to Fresh's hand.

"I need to go a different AU real quick.. The host is wearing down.." Fresh told him. Error nodded and kissed the smaller's forehead.

".. Just stay safe. Ok?" Error said. Fresh nodded and smiled, letting go of his hand. Fresh opened a portal to a random AU. He looked back and a smiled, waving. Error waved back as he watched Fresh step in to the portal and it closed.. That was the last time they saw each other...

Fresh stepped in the portal.. But.. Something happened. He felt a pair of arms grab him..

"Hey! Let me go!" Fresh yelled. The figure threw him into a void. Fresh landed with a thud. He looked up, and saw the portal was still open. He got up to his feet quickly and ran to the portal. He was almost there, when it instantly closed. Fresh stared into the nothingness now, his eyes wide. He stood there. Terrified. Frozen.. Trapped.

"Fresh.."

"Fresh.."

"Fresh!"

"FRESH!-"

Fresh sat up and gasped. He looked over and saw Error who was shaking his shoulder. Error looked extremely worried,

"Are you ok? You were crying in your sleep.." Error said. Fresh nodded and stretched his bones. Fresh looked around and started to panic.

"W-where am I? N-No, not again-" Fresh's voice was breaking up and he started glitching majorly.

"Fresh, please calm down- this isn't the void you were in before. This is my void. You're safe here, I promise" Error said, caressing the other's cheek. Fresh hesitantly leaned into Error's touch, sighing in relief. 

"What was did you dream about.." Fresh looked away and sighed.

"It's ok. It doesn't really matter anyway.." Fresh replied.

"Fresh.. You might not understand yet but.. I'm here if you want to talk. You can trust me" Error replied. Fresh looked back at Error and and opened his mouth.

"I.. I saw you and I.. And you held my hand and told me to stay safe.. And that's when it happened.. When I got trapped in the void." Fresh spoke.

"Freshy, I'm sorry you had to see that.." Error said. Fresh looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Freshy?" Error chuckled.

"It's what used to call you. You'd always get flustered whenever I used it. The nickname you gave me was 'Glitchy' ..heh" Error smiled.

"You don't remember it now but.. I promise I'll get your memory back" Error said, looking up at Fresh.

"You promise..?.. G-Glitchy?" Fresh asked. Error blushed and nodded.

"Promise"