The Best Fortune

Art above ain't mine

A lil bit of fluff

_____________________________________

Error and Fresh had been boyfriends for a few years now. Error was thinking about doing something very special for Fresh.

"Fresh, hun, c'mere", Error said, sitting on the couch and patting the cushion beside him.

"What's up, brah?", Fresh asked, sitting beside Error.

"I made a paper fortune teller. And I wanted to see if you wanted to... Check it out possibly?~", Error asked, waving a paper fortune teller in front of Fresh's face face.

Fresh just giggled before taking the fortune teller and holding it in his hands. He opened and closed it multiple times before stopping and looking up at Error.

"A or B?", Fresh asked, Error replying with "B" for an answer.

Fresh opened the flap titled "B", finding a diamond ring hidden under the flap. He slapped his hand over his mouth with a gasp, tears of joy welling up in his eyes.

"Fresh... The love of my life, I love you so much. That's why I wanted to ask you...", Error started, grabbing the ring from the fortune teller, kneeling down and holding up the ring.

"...Will you marry me?", Error asked. Fresh's eyes were wide with both happiness and shock, a silence between the two.

"Yes! Why would I ever say "no"? IT'S A YES!", Fresh exclaimed, instantly tackling Error and attacking him with hugs and kisses.

Error slipped the ring on his finger, giving Fresh a passionate kiss on the mouth, before wrapping him into another hug.

"I love you so much, Fresh", Error whispered in his nonexistent ear.

"I love you, too", Fresh replied.
_____________________________________

I hope you liked it! Imma go write another request now

I hope you liked it! Imma go write another request now. G'bye, nuggets.