Valentine's Day part 2

(Thank you for the request, IJustLoveFresh )

Error stood in the door way, his nose bleeding, blushing madly and completely frozen. He's never seen Fresh dressed in such clothing, but it turned him on.

In a flash, Error pinned the smaller to the bed.

"Look at you, all dressed up for me~" Error purred. He went down and started biting and licking Fresh's neck. Fresh moaned softly and blushed. Error smirked and placed a hand on Fresh's ecto breast and squeezed it, making Fresh make a small noise.

Error pulled away and looked at Fresh. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Of course not" fresh replied with a small smile. Error smiled back and went back down and continued messing with Fresh's neck.

Eventually, the dominant grew tired and leaned back, admiring all the hickeys he had left on the smaller's neck.

Error pulled the costume down a little, one of Fresh's breasts popping out. Error smirked and leaned down and started biting and sucking on his breast. Fresh blushed and moaned, watching Error. Fresh pressed his chest on Error's face and blushed harder. Error loved the feeling of Fresh pressing his breast in his face. He blushed deeply and bit down hard onto Fresh.

"Error!~" fresh moaned out in pleasure.

"Mh~" Error sucked harder and felt a little blood drip into his mouth. He licked up the blood and smirked. Error flipped Fresh around and saw a zipper in the back of his costume. He started unzipping it. Error instantly stripped Fresh from the clothing and left him naked. Fresh sat up and looked at Error with a deep blush.

Error pinned Fresh down again. Fresh tried to cover his chest from embarrassment, but Error grabbed his wrists and forcefully put them on the side of Fresh's head.

"Don't hide yourself from me~ you're beautiful, Fresh" Error smiled. Error took off his shorts and summoned his male body.

"Ready?" He asked. Fresh nodded. Error grabbed onto Fresh's waist and slowly slipped his dick in.

Fresh gasped and covered his mouth. "Mh~ daddy~" Fresh moaned into his hand. Error smirked and thrusted slowly to tease him.

"P-please~" Fresh moaned. He bucked his hips roughly, wanting for Error to thrust faster.  Error stopped and pulled out only to slam himself hard into Fresh. Fresh moaned loudly and covered his mouth. Error started to thrust hard and fast into Fresh.

"S-so big!!~" Fresh moaned into his hand. He rocked his hips along with Error's thrusts, resulting in a wet slapping sound being heard.

Fresh panted and his moans increased more in volume. "F-fuck!!~" he moaned out. Error grabbed Fresh's legs and placed them over his shoulders so he had more room. Fresh grabbed onto the sheets with one of his hands, the other hand over his mouth to muffle his moans and screams. Tears started streaming from his eyes.

Fresh loved every second of this. It was like heaven and he didn't want this to stop any time soon."f-fuck, I'm close~" Error stopped thrusting at that moment.

"P-please..~"

"Beg~" Error whispered into Fresh's non-existent ear.

"please wreck my tight little pussy~ fuck me so hard I can't walk for months~ please daddy~ let me cum~", Fresh begged with a deep blush. Error blushed and pulled out and slammed his dick inside of him again at full force.

Fresh moaned loudly and bit onto his hand. "F-fuck..~" a few thrusts later, Fresh moaned and came. Error kept thrusting for a moment until he came as well.

Fresh sighed and smiled. "That was amazing" Error chuckled and pulled out, "I'm not done yet~" Error bent down so his face was infront of Fresh's cunt and ate him out. Fresh blushed and moaned. He squeezed Error's skull slightly with his thighs.

"Fuck~" Fresh bucked his hips, rubbing his cunt on Error's face. Error bobbed his head, his tongue thrusting in and out of Fresh. Fresh moaned more and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Mh~ I'm close~" Fresh moaned. Error shoved his tongue as far as he could and sped up his bobbing. Fresh moaned loudly before cumming on Error's tongue. Error swallowed all of his cum and smirked. Fresh looked away and blushed.

Error got back up and chuckled, "You're so cute~"

"Shut up.." Fresh blushed.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter)