kinks

(I just realized that most of this book is smut.. HHHH-)

(Thank you, IJustLoveFresh for requesting)

(Lemon, so yeh)

Error and Fresh were peacefully cuddling in bed, rays of the warm sunlight spilling into the room from the window. They were both snuggled up, both purring in their warm embrace. Fresh had his female ecto body summoned for warmth, because after all, it did get a little chilly in the room during the mornings.

"Babe.. I'm gonna get something to drink" fresh mumbled.

"But you're so warm.." Error whined childishly. Fresh rolled his eyes and got out from under the covers. "Don't worry I'll be back"

Fresh got off the bed and stood up, stretching his arms. Error smirked and slapped Fresh's ass, just to see what his reaction would be. Fresh made a small noise and blushed.

"What was that?~" Error teased. Fresh blushed and looked away. Error slapped him again.

"Ahhh~" Fresh moaned.

"Do you have a spanking kink?" Error chuckled.

"Wh-what?- NO!" Fresh lied, blushing heavily. Error smirked and tugged Fresh over to the bed and sat Fresh on his lap.

"What are you doing?"

"Wanna find out?~"

Fresh blushed and before he could say anything, he was slapped on the ass again. Fresh moaned and kept blushing.

"So you DO have a spanking kink~" Error smirked. Fresh looked away "sh-shut up.."

Error quickly flipped them and pinned him to the bed. He went down and started nipping at Fresh's neck. Fresh breathed out shakily and moaned softly. Error smirked and moved his hand down to Fresh's ass and spanked him. Fresh blushed and moaned, biting his lip as he did so.

"You love it~ i know you do~" Error teased. Fresh shot him a glare. "Shut it", Fresh said.  Error chuckled and started grinding his knee against Fresh's ecto while he was still biting and sucking on Fresh's neck. "Mh~ E-Error.." Fresh moaned.

Error pulled away from Fresh's neck and looked at him. "Do you want me to stop?", Error asked. Fresh shook his head 'no' and blushed.

"Alright" Error mumbled. He went back to his neck and kept biting and sucking on it. Fresh moaned softly and wrapped his arms around Error's neck. Error's hand trailed down and he started rubbing Fresh's entrance through his pants. He slipped his hands down Fresh's shorts and rubbed his hole.

"Error~ oh f-ahhh~", Fresh moaned. Error smirked and slipped a finger inside of him. Fresh gasped and covered his mouth. "Ahhh~" he moaned. Error slipped another finger inside and did scissor motions inside of him. Fresh moaned louder and bucked his hips roughly on Error's fingers. Error thrusted his fingers hard and fast inside of Fresh and blushed. Fresh moaned and felt a small knot in his stomach.

"Error~ O-oh god...~" Fresh moaned. Error thrusted his fingers faster, hitting Fresh's g-spot. Fresh gasped and covered his mouth, moaning loudly. "ERROR!~" Fresh yelped. He came on Error's fingers and moaned. Error slipped his fingers out and licked them with a smirk. Fresh blushed at the sight. Error smirked and lifted one of Fresh's legs up and slapped his ass again.

"Ah~" Fresh moaned.

"What other kinks do you have, hm?~" Error purred.  Fresh looked away and blushed. "Shut up.."

Error grabbed Fresh's shorts ready to pull them down. He looked up at Fresh to make sure it was ok with him.   Fresh nodded and blushed. Error pulled Fresh's shorts down and started pulling down his own shorts. Error summoned his male body and lined his cock up with Fresh's hole. "Are you ready?" Fresh nodded.

Error slammed himself in and grunted at the tightness. Fresh slapped a hand over his mouth and muffled his scream. Error rubbed Fresh's thighs to ease the pain, or at least try to.

After a few minutes, Fresh nodded, signaling Error that he could start thrusting. Error grabbed onto Fresh's thighs and started thrusting hard and fast into Fresh.

"Error!!~ Oh god!!~" Fresh moaned. (666 word-) Error smirked and slapped Fresh's ass. Fresh covered his mouth and moaned, blushing more.

"You like that don't you?~" Error purred into his nonexistent ear. Fresh nodded and blushed. Error's hand trailed down again and he squeezed Fresh's butt. Fresh made a small noise and bucked his hips, wanting for Error to thrust faster. Error grabbed Fresh's legs and put them over his shoulders and thrusted harder and faster. Fresh threw his head back and moaned loudly. Error smacked Fresh's ass and kept thrusting hard and fast.

"I~ oh my god, Error!~" Fresh moaned. Fresh grabbed onto the sheets below him and panted. "Mh~ fuck, baby~" Error moaned, slapping Fresh's ass again.

"Ah~ spank me harder, daddy~" Fresh moaned, blushing madly. Error blushed and spanked him again."Oh fuck~" fresh moaned.

Fresh loved every second of this. Even if his ass was red, it was still pleasurable to him.."f-fuck, I'm close~" Error nodded in agreement and pulled Fresh closer and tried his best to keep going at a fast pace. Error slapped Fresh multiple times and groaned, the knot in his stomach getting tighter and tighter with each thrust.

Error suddenly came, his warm seed shooting up inside of Fresh. Fresh moaned and came as well. He sighed and leaned back to calm his nerves. Error smiled and pulled out. He leaned forward and kissed Fresh's forehead.

"I love you Fresh"

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I hope it was close to what you wanted, IJustLoveFresh ^^)