A Nice Morning

Error snuggled with the blankets, moving his arm to reach for his lover, only to find no one by his side. He lifted his head, waiting for his vision to clear. He smelled the scent of bacon and waffles in the air, tossing the blankets aside and letting some of his bones crack and pop as he stood up. He let out a sigh, getting his jacket and shorts on, walking down the stairs to their kitchen.

Error walked into the kitchen, seeing his wife, Fresh, who was making coffee, not knowing his husband had just woken up. Error hugged Fresh from behind, Fresh getting startled.

"Wha-- You scared me!", Fresh exclaimed, playfully slapping Error's face. Error chuckled, kissing his neck softly, where a faint mark was left from last night's... Activities..

When Fresh was done making breakfast, he set the food in the table. Error sat down, starting to eat. He was still a little tired, resting his head in his hand and taking a sip of his coffee.

After a few minutes of Error trying to wake himself up a bit more, he finished up his breakfast and rinsed his plate and silverware, putting them into the dishwasher.

Error sat down on couch next to Fresh who was watching Friends on Netflix. Error recognized this episode mainly because this was about the fifth time that Fresh had watched the series.

"Hey Fresh, how about we just stay home in our pajamas. I don't really feel like going anywhere today..", Error said before yawning. Fresh smiled and nodded, snuggling close to Error's chest, Error having his arms around the other.

And that's what they did for the next six hours.

( i apologize that I haven't been updating this book lately, and for the slow updates. Other than that, I
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 307 words)