Will you scratch my back?

Error, Fresh, Ink, and Nightmare were all having lunch at Ink's, Fresh shifting awkwardly in his seat, trying to.. Scratch his back? He's been trying to for the past ten minutes.

"Yo, Error, can you scratch my back?" He asked him. Error rolled his eyes and agreed because if he said no, he was only gonna keep asking. Error got up from his chair and slightly lifted up the back of Fresh's shirt, and starting gently, scratching at Fresh's shoulder blade.

"Mm, harder.." Fresh mumbled, Error's dirty ass mind going to a completely different thing, as he blushed and scratched harder. 

Suddenly, an idea popped in Error's mind, as he smirked, his hands trailing down to Fresh's lower spine, and started rubbing it.

Fresh let out a gasp, blushing a bright purple as Ink and Nightmare looked up from their food. Error smirked, and rubbed harder.

"Mmm~ Error~" Fresh moaned quietly, as Error rubbed the other's spine rougher. Ink and Nightmare looked awkwardly at each other, then back at Fresh.

Error then squeezed that part of his spine really hard, Fresh letting out a loud moan. Error smirked, and grabbed Fresh teleporting them to his house.

Ink and Nightmare slowly looked at each other with the same 'what the fuck did I just witness' face.