Chapter 16

Wooyoung POV

"Ugh, what happened," I said, tried to get from my bruised up state. I instantly started coughing, recalling the past events.

Flashback

As I was trying to catch up to Y/N, Yeosang's men approached us and pulled me back. I tried to scream to get her attention, but she just continued to walk ahead.

"Well, well well, Wooyoung. What are you doing here?" Yeosang asked as I was being held powerless to fight back.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here with my friend."

"Oh you mean the friend I just took away from you?" he started to laugh sarcastically.

"Yah!" I tried to fight back, "why the fuck are you even doing this? I thought we were friends?"

"Friends? Please don't be delusional," he rolled his eyes towards me. "Boys give him the best present in his life," he continued to laugh.

I saw more of his men closing in on me as he disappeared in the distance taking Y/N into his car. "Y/N-" before I could finish my sentence I was welcomed with a punch to my stomach. Soon punches and kicks started to come at me, as I was being held without being able to fight back. They continued to punch me until they dropped me on the floor which then they proceeded to kick me repetitively. After a few more punches, Yeosang's men gave up and left me stranded on the floor coughing up blood. I tried to drag myself to a nearby place, but it was no use and I instantly passed out.

Flashback Ends

"Fuck," I sighed as I tried to pick myself up to my feet. "Now where is my phone?"

As I continued to cough out blood, I managed to grab my phone from my pocket and dial a number.

"Hello?" the other line said,

"Yunho I need your help, Y/N was kidnapped."

All I heard was silence and no answer on the other line. I was starting to get worried so I called out to him once more, "Yunho?"

"What's your location?"

- Wooyoung POV Ends -

Meanwhile

You didn't know how to react as Yeosang got closer so you did what first came to mind, you spat on his face.

"Ugh!" he yelled in disgust, "what the fuck?!"

"Get away from me!" you yelled back.

"You little shit!" he screamed, raising his hand towards you.

You instantly closed your eyes, but before he could land a slap across your face, a voice stopped him.

"Mr. Kang," the voice spoke.

He let out a sigh of anger before turning around, facing the voice. "What?!"

"Someone has informed us that Mr. Jung is on his way."

"What?!"

"He doesn't know where we are completely, but apparently he is catching on to us according to this tracking device."

"How is that possible?! Didn't you block everything that could possibly lead back to us?!"

"Yes sir, but it seems that he's using a tracking device that's easily leading on to us."

Yeosang instantly turned towards you as if he was searching for something. He started to pat you down and you tried to move away from him when he spoke.

"You had a tracking device on you all along huh?" he glared at you, taking your bracelet off.

All you could do was stare at him as he then proceeded to throw it on the floor and stepped on it.

"Now they'll never find you," Yeosang smirked at you as he continued to step in your bracelet, "right Ms. Kim?"

-----

I am very sorry for this very late update. Ik it is all my fault I never updated. I was just not in the mood to do any writing and I didn't want to disappoint any of you. I hope this chapter makes it up to all of you, please let me know your opinion on it :)

As I said on my story, this series will be finished by the end of the year, I hope you all look forward <3