Chapter 2

“So where are we going today my lady?” Yunho asked, following you inside the house.

Your dad had already left for work, leaving you and Yunho alone in the house. Not to mention, he told Yunho to make sure you don't try to escape like what you just did a few minutes ago.

“I’m going to meet up with one of my friends,” you replied, walking to your room.

“I’ll drive you there,” he smiled.

“No, my friend will pick me up.” you glared at him, stopping in your tracks.

“Miss,” Yunho said, “I have to take you. This is my job, please don’t disobey or I will have to inform your father.”

All you did was sigh in annoyance, “fine. Wait for me here I will be back in 5 minutes.”

Yunho nodded and waited for you.

A few minutes later you came back and headed towards the car, Yunho following you from behind. You were about to open the passenger seat door when he stopped you.

“I’ll open it for you, miss,” Yunho said, as he opened the door for you.

You mumble a quick, “thank you,” and entered the car.

"So where am I taking you miss?" he asked you.

"We are going to see my childhood friend," you replied looking out the window.

"Mr. Jung?" Yunho questioned, verifying your words.

"Yes," you nodded, still avoiding eye contact. "I have something important to discuss with him."

"Okay Miss," he replied, starting the car.

"Do you know where Wooyoung lives?" you asked him.

"Yes I do," Yunho smiled, "your father has already informed me about all your acquaintances.”

“Good, now please hurry or I’ll be late.”

Yunho nodded at your words and quickly backed out of the driveway and headed to Wooyoung’s house.

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrived at Wooyoung’s house. You saw Wooyoung waiting for you at his door with a big smile on his face. You were so excited to see your friend after so long that you were about to open the door when a voice stopped you.

“Miss please wait, until I open the door,” Yunho said, breaking your eyes off Wooyoung.

“There’s no need for that Yunho,” you assured him. “I’ll be off now, you can go.”

“But Mr. Kim told me to stay by your side,” he looked at you. “I need to follow his orders.”

“Whatever,” you said getting out of the car. “Wooyoung! I missed you!” you yelled running towards your friend.

“Y/N!” Wooyoung replied, pulling you into a warm hug, “how have you been?”

Yunho was shocked at what had just happened. He quickly got out of the car, heading towards you and Wooyoung.

“Miss please listen to me next time and wait until I open the door for you,” Yunho said, looking at you.

“Who’s this Y/N?” Wooyoung asked, confused.

“Some bodyguard my dad hired,” you replied, rolling your eyes.

“Oh,” Wooyoung said looking at Yunho.

“I’m Yunho, nice to meet you, Mr. Jung,” Yunho smiled.

“I’m guessing Y/N’s dad told you about me,” he replied.