Chapter 14

*PLAY SONG ABOVE FOR DEEPER MEANING!*

Why are you crying Y/N? You knew he was lying to you. You knew he was going to leave you at some point. You knew long ago promises don't exist, you continued to yell at yourself internally. Why didn't you let go of these feelings knowing the truth? Why are you so caught up in your hopes that he might possibly like you?

"I need a drink," you whispered to yourself, wiping your tears away. You took your phone out and dialed the only friend you could think of, Wooyoung.

After a couple of rings, Wooyoung finally answered the call a little concerned, "Hello?"

"Woo..." you whispered on the verge of tears once more, "can you please come pick me up?"

"Y/N, is everything okay? You seem down, is Yunho there?"

"Just please come and pick me up from my house," you started to tear up, "please."

"Okay I understand. I'll be there in 5."

"Thank you," you sighed, relieved.

Finishing up the call with your friend, you went to get ready and walked downstairs waiting for his arrival. As you were waiting for Wooyoung your father walked into the living room staring at you weirdly.

"What now?" your father eyed you, "don't tell me you're planning to run away with him."

You ignored him as you didn't want to cause another big scene, and start crying once again. You soon heard the doorbell and was about to go open when your father stopped you.

"Don't tell me this ungrateful asshole came back," Mr. Kim chuckled. "Did he not think breaking my trust was enough? I'll have to have a talk with him again!"

"Yah!" you yelled irritated, making your father stop his hand on the doorknob. "What do you even know? All you want to do is make my life miserable!"

"Kim Y/N!" your father yelled, "none of this would've happened if you would've just listened to me!" After taking a quick look at you, Mr. Kim proceeded to open the door, "now let's finish him once and for a-" he was cut off, surprised to see a different person standing outside his house. "Wooyoung? What are you doing here?" he asked shocked.

"I came to see how Y/N was doing sir. I hope that's okay with you," he smiled awkwardly.

"Of course it is! Please come in!" your father gestured Wooyoung to enter the house. Wooyoung stepped inside your house and instantly walked towards you with a concerned face, "are you okay?"

You couldn't help but have the same angry expression as you remembered what your father had told you. "Yeah I'm fine," you replied with a deep sigh, "can we just go?"

Wooyoung slowly nodded his head and proceeded to lead you to the door. "I'll be taking Y/N, is that okay Mr. Kim?"

"Yes, that's totally okay with me! Remember you both have my permission if you decided to be together."

"Father!" you yelled annoyed at him, "stop trying to control my life! Let's go Woo."

"Goodbye Mr. Kim," Wooyoung replied, following you to his car. "You okay?" he asked, concerned again.

"Yeah, I just need a drink Woo. I can't stand this shit anymore."

"It's okay I understand," he replied, getting into his car. "I know a place where we can go."

You nodded your head and followed him into his car.

Wooyoung knew that even if he tried to convince you to not drink, you would find a way to escape and drink your problems away. Thus, he decided to just voluntarily take you to get a drink with him, since he is your friend. I'll protect you from now on Y/N, just until Yunho comes back. I won't let anything happen to you.