Chapter 17

Wooyoung POV

It was a dark and windy night as Yunho and I were searching for Y/N. Thanks to Yunho we were able to track her down using his phone as a guide. Every time we got closer to the destination his phone would beep signifying we were almost there.

FLASHBACK

"I'm by the bar Y/N used to go."

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit, wait for me there."

"Wait Yunho-" before I could finish my sentence he hung up on me.

"Hang in there Y/N we'll be there soon," I whispered to myself, passing back and forth.

After a few minutes of waiting, the tall figure appeared before me very attentive to his phone.

"Yunho what are you doing?!" I yelled aggravated, "we need to find Y/N! Stop texting!"

"Shut up!" Yunho yelled back, "she has a bracelet I can track using this app. Let me just finish imputing the numbers."

As Yunho continued to type away on his phone, my worries started to rise up even more. Finally, after what felt like hours, Yunho finished typing and got the location.

"Okay got it," he said successfully, "now let's go get Y/N back."

FLASHBACK ENDS

As we continued to wander in the cold forest, the device started to beep very loudly. I was confused and worried about what it meant but all Yunho said was "we're close."

As we started to walk faster towards the destination the device suddenly stopped.

"What happened Yunho?! Why did we stop?!" I started to ask him.

"Shit," he replied, "they found out about the tracking bracelet. We lost them."

"What are we going to do now?"

-Wooyoung POV Ends-

Meanwhile

"Stop this Yeosang!" you yelled at him.

"Or what?" he laughed at you.

"Why are you even doing this?! I have nothing to do with this debt!"

"Oh yes, you do! Or have you forgotten everything I told you? You're here to pay off your father's debt! Whether you like it or not!"

"Why haven't you called him to pay you then huh? Why am I still here?!" you continued to scream.

"Well isn't it obvious? I want you all to myself. None of this would have happened if you went with me the other night. Funny how the tables have turned, " Yeosang smirked.

"Stop this! Please!"

"Sorry Ms. Kim, but no can do. I like you too much to stop," he continued, approaching you. "Now be a good girl and be quiet," he lastly said to you as he covered your mouth making you blackout.

----

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS OMG WHAT?!! I'm honestly so surprised, I never knew this could happen. I cried so much when I saw this, thank you.

I honestly don't know what I'm writing at this point lmao, but here I am :D I'll try to fix every error when I have the chance but right now I will just be posting the remaining chapters :)

Once again I am here saying sorry for not updating this story. I was having some financial issues which lead me to work every day at work. I'm not a very big fan of my job, it's very stressful for me to the point I get migraines. Retail isn't the best for me lol but I'm trying to pull through once again and hopefully get a job soon.

Anyways! I'll try to update the last few chapters as this story is coming to an end. Thank you all so much again and hope you all like my future work too <3