Chapter 13

"Father it's not what you think!" you tried to protest, meanwhile Yunho just looked at you.

"Oh yeah?" he eyed you, "then what was happening here?"

"Yunho was just helping me because I lost my balance, that's all, right Yunho?"

Yunho slowly nodded his head, still trying to process what was going on. Am I really going to lose you right now Y/N?

Mr. Kim started to chuckle bitterly, "don't try to fool me Y/N. I don't believe you." He slowly turned towards your bodyguard and motioned him to step forward. Yunho did as told and walked towards your father earning a glare from him in return. "Now boy," he started, "what were you doing with my daughter? If you answer with the truth I'll continue to help you with your mother."

"Sir I-"

"Enough dad!" you yelled. "Why do you have to be this cruel towards everyone?!"

"Be quiet! This is a rule he broke and he agreed to the consequences. I am just following the contract."

"Mr. Kim I think you and I should talk privately is that okay?" Yunho spoke.

"But Yunho-"

"That seems like a great idea, follow me to my office."

You saw Yunho and your father disappear into his office as your thoughts started to overpower you. Will he be okay? This is all my fault! I'm sorry Yunho, please forgive me.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim was questioning Yunho with every single thing on the line.

"So boy, what were you and my daughter doing? Don't tell me, you like her?" he started to laugh.

Yunho kept silent and didn't utter a word. He was terrified to lose two important people in his life, his mother and the girl that made him smile the most, Y/N.

"Look Yunho, I'll keep my word and help your mother if you just tell me the truth. You know I have cameras in this house, right? Don't make me look at them to find out the truth. Man up and tell me!"

"Mr. Kim," Yunho stuttered out, "I adore Y/N with all my heart."

"Y/N is not suited for you, I thought I explained this to you already." Mr. Kim rolled his eyes, "we are from two different classes and nothing can change that! You are just some pathetic worker I took pity on!"

"Mr. Kim I-"

"Enough! Nothing can justify your mistake. Wooyoung is the most capable to be with Y/N! What can you offer her? Love? Pathetic." he continued to snicker.

"I-" Yunho tried to speak, but he closed his lips before tears could stream out.

"You have to leave." Mr. Kim said, glaring at Yunho as he had his head down.

"But sir-" Yunho tried to protest but was soon caught off by his boss once more.

"If you continue to work here you'll continue to make Y/N fall in love with you. My daughter is pretty naive and gets attached easily so it's best if you go."

"Can I at least say goodbye to her?"

This question took Mr. Kim by surprise, making him sigh in response. "I guess that's fine. Please leave my house once you are done saying goodbye to Y/N and never come near her again. Or else this time I will stop the medical services of your mother."

Yunho slowly nodded his head earning an annoyed groan from Mr. Kim. "You really disappointed me there Yunho. I thought you could understand the boundaries but I guess I was wrong."

"I am sorry Mr. Kim," Yunho replied sadly, "I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with such a wonderful soul like her."

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and proceeded to open the door. "I hope you learn this lesson and stay away from her. I don't see you around here anymore. Goodbye." he lastly said closing the door shut leaving Yunho to finally let his tears fall.

After calming down for a few minutes, Yunho took a deep breath and wiped his tears away. He took a piece of paper and a pen from your father's desk and wrote a small message on it.

I'm sorry Miss, I broke my promise of never leaving you. I guess the world didn't want us to be together. Please listen to Mr. Kim from now on, he is just trying to look out for your safety. Miss Y/N, please don't try to look for me. I am in no position to be near you. This is the last time you will hear from me. I'm sorry, take care.

- Jeong Yunho

After signing the small note, Yunho left Mr. Kim's office and walked towards his bedroom. He proceeded to pack all his things, trying not to leave everything behind. Tears started to threaten when everything was set and he was ready to go. Yunho walked towards your room and left the note quietly on your bed. He was about to walk out when you walked in seeing him with his suitcases.

"Y-Yunho?" you questioned, scared to know what happened, "what are you doing? Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry Miss," he faintly said.

"W-what?" you asked confused. You walked towards him and saw the little note on your bed. You proceeded to open it and read it in front of him causing him to look to the side in embarrassment.

"Yunho what is this?" you asked on the verge of tears. "You can't leave!"

"I-I'm sorry Miss," he finally managed to say, "I broke a rule and I must go."

"W-what?"

"I have to go, Miss, I'm sorry."

Yunho proceeded to walk out of your room, but you quickly grabbed his wrist. "No, you don't! He can think of something maybe-"

"No Miss, what's done is done. I have to leave."

Anger took over you seeing how Yunho wasn't trying to fight. You grabbed the note and ripped it in front of his face. "You enjoyed playing with me huh?"

"Miss I-"

Before he could continue on you slapped him. "I hate you!" you yelled at him. "Get out."

Yunho hung his head low and walked away leaving you in tears. I'm sorry my love, you deserve better.

______

I'm so sorry for the late update guys! I've been having horrible migraines this past week and I am just getting better. I have lots of exams and projects due this week as my semester is coming to an end so I hope you all understand :(

Thank you so much for showing all your support for this story! I am very grateful to all of you! 800+ reads already?! Thank you!!! TT