Chapter 3

Meanwhile, Yunho was preparing himself for bed, getting dressed after a long cold shower. He was ready to sleep, but before that, he wanted to make sure you were okay so he decided to check up on you.

He quietly walked to your room and knocked on the door. “Y/N, are you sleeping?”

No response was given, which made Yunho uneasy. He tried to open your door, but it was locked. Now Yunho was extremely worried.

“Y/N please open the door,” he continued to knock.

He still got no response from you, which gave him no other choice but to get the key and open it.

“I’m sorry for intruding then,” he said, opening the door.

Yunho’s eyes widen seeing the bed neatly folded and the window open.

“Fuck,” was all he could say, ruffling his hair in frustration before running out of the house to look for you.

It had been about 20 minutes and you were already living the dream. You were jumping up and down, following the rhythm of the music, with your special bottle in your hands.

If my dad thinks this is what I do every day then fine I’ll show him I do, you thought to yourself and you kept drinking. Fuck this shit.

The music at the club was loud enough for you to forget your sorrows and enjoy the new paradise. You continued to move your body to the beat (a/n: see what I did there hehe) ignoring all your surroundings. Maybe it wasn't safe for you to be all alone at the club, but you didn't care about any of that at that moment. You just wanted to relax and enjoy the time. You weren’t the type of person to go clubbing everyday, but on your stressed days you needed a drink to lose your mind.

After dancing for an hour or so you decided to take a break. You walked towards a nearby table, almost falling due to your drunk state. Thankfully, you ended up catching yourself, leaning down to sit on the chair. You were about to order another bottle when a waiter came by to your table handing you a drink.

“Hello Miss,” he spoke, “the young man over there sends you this drink in exchange for your number. Do you accept?”

“Of course,” you hiccuped. You were about to grab the drink when a hand grabbed your wrist stopping you.

“Sorry, but she’s not going to drink that.” you heard a man say.

You looked up to see who it was and it was none other than Yunho. Fuck how’d he find me? You rolled your eyes at him and sighed, “Yunho let me go.”

“No you’re coming with me,” he spoke in a tired voice.

Before you could protest or speak, he gently pulled you towards him holding you firmly. “Thank you for everything, I’ll be taking my girlfriend now,” Yunho lastly said to the waiter before dragging you out of the club.

“Yunho let me go,” you said, trying to get his hand off your wrist. “What’s wrong with you! I just want to have fun!”

“Y/N you know your father is going to be angry at you,” he replied, glaring at you.

“That’s my problem not yours!” you fought back, trying to get away from his grip.

“I’m sorry miss,” Yunho replied, before carrying you over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. “This is my job and it’s my duty to make sure you are safe.”

“Let me go!” you whined, punching his back.

All the way home, you continued to yell and kick him like a little girl. It didn’t seem to bother Yunho though, as he completely ignored you, heading home. After a couple of minutes, Yunho had finally arrived at your house, opening the door for both of you.

“We’re here now can you put me down?!” you yelled, still being over Yunho’s shoulders.

“Sorry miss but I’ll be taking you to your room personally to make sure you don’t escape again.” he replied, heading to your room, still holding you in place.

You didn’t know what this feeling was, but the sudden attention and being cared for got to you. The way he made sure you didn’t fall from his shoulders with his slender hands made you feel some type of way. Your heart wouldn’t stop beating like crazy.

“And we’re here, Miss,” Yunho said, entering your room and putting you down.

You slowly nodded, head hung low. You didn’t know if it was because of all the alcohol in your system or your lack of uncertainty, but you felt a big ache in your stomach wanting to stop him from leaving.

"Miss, you should take a shower and rest," he said, patting your head. "I'll get going now."

"Yunho," you finally spoke, holding onto his arm "please don't leave me." You looked up at him, "I'm scared."

"Miss," he said, giving you a hug. "everything is going to be okay."

You returned the hug, tears falling down your cheeks, "I'm scared. Please stay here with me."

"Okay Miss," Yunho replied, rubbing your back. "I'll always be here for you."