Chapter 20

The swing was too fast for Yunho to see it coming, stabbing him on the side of his stomach.

Yunho gasped at the impact, grabbing his side as he fell to the floor.

"Now that we're done with the useless one, let's get the other one!" Yeosang yelled, coming towards Wooyoung.

Before he could grab a hold of Wooyoung, the doors burst open, revealing the police.

"Hands in the air! You're surrounded" they called out as Yeosang rolled his eyes, dropping his weapon to the floor. "Whatever," Yeosang replied, as his men also let go of their weapons, setting Y/N free.

You took this opportunity to run towards Yunho, crying as you saw his body laying on the floor. "Yunho!" you cried sitting on the floor, covering his wound. "Why are you so stupid? Why did you sacrifice yourself?!"

"Y/N," he whispered back, cupping your right cheek, "I'm so glad you're safe."

"Yunho," you continued to cry as you brought your hand next to his.

"Finally," Wooyoung let out as he saw the police arresting everyone.

FLASHBACK

"Trust me, now let's go," Yunho said, bursting inside the place.

"Okay fine, let me just make a call first."

Yunho nodded as he got closer to the doors, as Wooyoung made his call.

"Hello is this the police?" Wooyoung whispered so Yunho couldn't hear.

"Yes? What's your emergency?"

"Can you please come to xxx? My friend got kidnapped and we're here to rescue her but we'll need some backup."

"Okay please refrain from doing anything, we'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thank you," Wooyoung replied, hanging up. "Okay done," he said walking towards Yunho as they went inside the building.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Please step aside ma'am," the paramedic said to you as they tried to get Yunho.

You were about to protest when you saw Yunho also pleading for you to step aside. As soon as you stepped aside, the paramedics took Yunho into the ambulance, Wooyoung following along. Soon after, all three of you were rushed to the hospital, as you stayed by Yunho's side, hoping he'd be okay.

Since you only had some small bruises, you were quickly discharged, but you decided to wait in the waiting room for information related to Yunho and Wooyoung. As you were waiting, your father came running towards you asking you if you were okay.

"Y/N," your dad called out to you.

"I'm fine dad," you replied, looking to see if there was a doctor coming with some news on your friends.

"Let's go home, you need some rest," your dad replied to you, grabbing your shoulders.

"No dad," you replied shaking his handoff. "I got kidnapped because of your stupid deal and now you won't even let me see how my friends are doing? What's wrong with you?"

"I-I'm sorry Y/N," your dad apologized faintly, "it was all my fault, I shouldn't have ever done this."

"Why didn't you just ask Wooyoung if you needed help financially? Why didn't you tell me?!" you cried out. "Dad, do you not trust us? Were you really about to sacrifice my happiness over your stupid business?"

"I'm sorry," he continued to apologize.

You were about to speak when the doctor came out. You wasted no time and went up to him asking him what happened to your friends. "How are they?!"