Chapter 12

You wake up the next morning with the sunlight on your face. The previous memories start flowing as you recall what happened last night.

"Yunho kissed me?" you whispered to yourself as you touched your lips. "Am I dreaming?"

You shook your thoughts away and decided to forget it and get ready. Once you were done getting ready, you headed to your living room and saw Yunho sitting down on the sofa. You questioned whether or not he'd remember what had happened yesterday so you decided to speak to him casually.

"Hi Yunho!" you smiled brightly at him.

He looked at you surprised but gave you a small smile, "good morning Miss."

At that instant, your smile dropped. He's still calling me Miss? Why? I thought we were fine. Fine, I'll just continue with Woo's plan then. You instantly stopped smiling and gave him a boring face. "Don't call me Miss it makes me feel old."

"Then what should I call you, Miss?" he asked surprised at my response.

"Just call me ma'am," you rolled your eyes sarcastically hoping he'd take the hint.

He looked at you surprised and nodded causing you to sigh.

You had to admit, both made you seem pretty old, but you just didn't care at that moment. You were just irritated by Yunho and his mixed signals. A part of you wanted to just forget him, while the other hoped that he was just trying to be cautious. You just didn't know what to think anymore. As you were lost in your thoughts, you heard the bell ring.

"Ma'am it's Mr. Jung," Yunho replied, opening the door.

You instantly ran up to your friend and brought him in for a big hug, "Woo!" You saw Yunho's jaw clench but ignored it and continued to hug your friend.

"It's nice to see you too," Wooyoung replied with a chuckle. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again today, what do you say?"

"Yes!" you said without hesitation. You turned towards your bodyguard and gave him a small smile, "I guess it's another day off for you Yunho. I am going to hang out with Woo all day. Don't wait for me."

You were about to head out with Wooyoung when Yunho got a hold of your wrist, stopping you. "Ma'am I think you're forgetting I am your bodyguard. I am supposed to go with you too."

You let out a sarcastic laugh, "um no? I don't think you remember but I was with Woo yesterday all day without you therefore I don't need you when I am around him. Plus who are you to follow me around when you clearly know my dad trusts him?"

"Ma'am," he replied with a serious tone, "I am going with you."

"No you're not!" you yelled back, yanking your wrist out of his grip. "Let's go Woo!" you lastly said leaving your house.

"Goodbye Mr. Bodyguard," Wooyoung waved awkwardly before following you.

As you entered Wooyoung's car, you bursted out into angry tears. "Woo, how can he care one second and not the next?! What's his deal?! Am I just overthinking everything?!"

"Woah calm down Y/N," he replied hugging you, "everything is going to be okay. Let's just forget about him for today, yeah?"

"Okay," you sniffled.

Meanwhile, Yunho was looking at you both through the window feeling weak and miserable. "So she likes him huh?" he whispered to himself as he went to his room and changed into some comfortable clothes. "Why did she kiss me yesterday then? Does she not remember what happened?" Yunho continued to ponder as he was changing. "Fuck it, when she comes back I'll make sure she knows everything. I don't care about the consequences anymore."