Extra 1

A/N: GO STREAM ATEEZ'S PERFORMANCE ON KINGDOM! LET'S HELP THEM WIN! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON WHOSFAN FOR THEM TOO!

A year has passed since those events in your life and now you are living happily dating Yunho. Your father continued his business with the help of Wooyoung and as for Yunho's mother, she is doing much better. You don't know what came up with you, but suddenly all these past memories came back to you. You remembered how Yunho helped save you and how sweet he was at the hospital.

FLASHBACK

"I know it's a long way to go, but will you marry me?" Yunho asked, smiling at you.

"Is that even a question," you smiled back at him.

"Omg really?" Yunho asked, surprised.

"It's too soon for that Yunho," you replied, "let's take things slow yeah?"

Yunho smiled back at you, "you're right. I'm just so excited."

You slightly chuckled, "Me too."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"He's so cute," you whispered to yourself remembering the day your father finally agreed for you to date Yunho. "Who can deny him?"

You continued to walk to the grocery store with your boyfriend in mind.

Meanwhile

Yunho was at Wooyoung's place freaking out.

"Come on Wooyoung please help me?" Yunho pleaded to the young man.

"Are we sure you're the same Yunho?" Wooyoung whispered to himself, "Since when was he such a nerve wreck?"

"I can hear you!" Yunho yelled back. "I need your help, you're her best friend!"

"But what do you want me to do?" Wooyoung smiled, "don't tell me you have no idea how to ask her?"

Yunho pursed his lips together and looked at the floor, "I don't..."

"What?!" Wooyoung practically yelled out of his chair, "you're her boyfriend how don't you know?"

Yunho looked back at him and whispered, "well I do know but I don't know if she'll like it."

"Come on, it's Y/N!"

"Exactly! This is why I'm asking for your help! Y/N deserves the best!"

Wooyoung took a deep breath before rolling his eyes playfully, "just tell me your idea and I'll let you know any details that should be added or not."

"Okay, but keep in mind it's not finished yet so don't judge me!"

"I can't promise that," Wooyoung laughed, as Yunho just rolled his eyes at him.

"Okay I was thinking of buying her this ring," Yunho said, giving it to Wooyoung, "I know it's pretty expensive, but I have money sav-"

"Wait," Wooyoung interrupted him, "I don't care about the materialistic things, I want to know how you are planning to propose to her officially."

"But isn't the ring also important?" Yunho asked, confused.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes in frustration, "yeah a ring is nice and everything, but the way you ask it is much more meaningful. Don't tell me you only have the ring part planned?"

Yunho scratched his head, "Yeah I was too busy thinking about the perfect ring I forgot about the actual event itself.

"Y/N likes things with meaning not just because it's pretty! Yunho you have to think about the bigger picture here!"

"I see," he paused for a moment, "I'm sorry I'm just so new to these things I don't know how to do this. What if Y/N doesn't like anything I do?"

Wooyoung started to laugh slightly easing the tension, "wow I didn't think I'd see you like this all stressed Mr. bodyguard"

"Shut up Woo," Yunho glared, "and don't laugh at me. I just want to make Y/N happy."

"Don't worry about it, Y/N's gonna like it, regardless of what it is because it's you!" Wooyoung replied, hiding his bright smile. "Now let's get planning to make it very special."

"Finally you're helping me," Yunho sighed under his breath.

"What did you say? I can change my mind again you know?" he glared at the tall man.

Yunho smiled, "I'm kidding, let's get planning."

-----

Thank you all so much for 12.7K views omg it means so much to me <3

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ATEEZ ON WHOSFAN!!! LET'S HELP THEM WIN!