Chapter 5

It was the next day and you were feeling much better. You headed downstairs only to meet eye to eye with your father and Yunho. You saw Yunho whisper something into your father's ears and he slowly nodded.

See Y/N! What did you think he was? He is only doing his job, nothing more. He probably already told dad about yesterday!

"What's going on here?" you finally spoke, seeing the two figures part ways. You wanted to believe that what your thoughts were telling you were lies, but you just couldn't stop everything from overflowing in your head. Something told you Yunho told your dad something and it made you very uneasy.

"Good morning Miss," Yunho spoke, smiling gently at you, "how do you feel today? I was telling your father how ill you were yesterday. "

"I feel much better, thank you," you replied, with a smile on your face.

"I'm glad to hear that Miss," he replied, "I was just telling your father how ill you were yesterday that you might need some assistance today. I have somewhere important to go to today so I will not be able to watch you."

You slowly nodded hearing his words. You were about to ask what his plans were when your father spoke, killing your happy mood.

"Yunho you don't have to give her an explanation about anything. She isn't your boss, it's just me. Thank you for informing me about everything you are free to go now," your father quickly said.

"Goodbye then," Yunho waved leaving your house.

After he had left your house, your father suddenly spoke, not surprising you at all.

"You seem perfectly fine to me," he glared at you, "did you just lie to him that you were sick so you could get into his pants?"

You instantly rolled your eyes, "I can't believe you think I am like this."

"I don't see any other reason why you would say you were sick when you are clearly not."

"You know what dad?" you said, ready to punch him, "fuck off. Go do your stupid work that's obviously more important than me."

"Y/N!" he quickly yelled at you.

"What?! So are we just gonna pretend the reason you're upset is not because I made you skip work but because I supposedly lied to you?" you sighed, "Dad, all you care about is your job! It's nothing new!"

"Enough Y/N!" your dad yelled back.

"Enough what?" you laughed sarcastically, "you just hate that I'm telling you the truth."

Slap

Everything happened too fast for you to comprehend, but one thing was for sure, your dad had slapped you. It was the first time he had laid a finger on you after your mother had passed away. You never thought he'd hit you again, especially since you're 18 now.

"Y/N it wasn't my-"

Before he could finish you interrupted him, tears falling down your cheeks, "I wish it was you that died and not mom. Why did she have to die?!"

Your dad was lost for words. He did not know what to say after that. It was the first time he had heard that line from you. He wasn't going to lie to himself, it really hurt him, but all he could do was stand there and look at you.

"I fucking hate you," you lastly said running up the stairs.

You cried the whole night wondering where Yunho had gone and why'd he have to leave you with this monster. You hated to admit it, but you missed Yunho a lot. He was the only one besides you most of the time and the one that made you smile on your dark days. Yunho had demonstrated to you he was someone you could count on, but the thoughts in your head didn't stop you from blaming him for leaving you alone.

Why Yunho?! Why did you leave me with my dad?! He's the reason my life is so fucked! I miss you. Please come back soon, I can't deal with his threats anymore. I wonder, if I told you everything he has done to me, would you believe me? Hahaha what am I even thinking? You're just here for your job. You don't care about me at all. I'm so pathetic. Why does my life suck so much?

------

Sorry for the late update guys!!! I've been trying to catch up on all my homework this past week. I am so behind and being a freshman in colleges is honestly kicking my ass. But besides all that, I will try to update as fast as possible! I have hella assignments this week and a couple exams, but I will try to keep you all updated!

Go follow my instagram @/yunhoficz for a more precise days and updates on when I will post! I'll try to do the same on here :)