Chapter 7

You quickly got the alcohol and got two shot cups from the cabinet that you hid last time from your father and headed to where Yunho was. You put down both glasses and opened the bottle. Finally, you thought to yourself, intaking the smell of the alcohol.

You poured some alcohol into Yunho's and your shot, chugging down yours fast. Yunho just stared at you as you started drinking like crazy, him only taking a couple of shots. By your 10th shot, you were already drunk. Meanwhile, Yunho was barely on his 5th one, not drunk at all. He was grateful he had a high alcohol tolerance so he could take care of you, but another part of him felt guilty for letting you drink. Yunho knew he'd be in trouble if your father found out and he also didn't know why he'd agree to let you drink, but he for sure also needed a drink too.

"Father," you mumbled, getting Yunho's attention. "Why do you hate me?"

"Miss?" Yunho called out to you. "Are you okay?"

You ignored him and continued to drink, drowning your tears with your uncontrollable thoughts. Minutes passed, and your dizziness increased, forgetting Yunho was with you, making you grab the bottle and chug it.

"No Miss!" Yunho said, taking the bottle away from you.

"Leave me alone!" you yelled, trying to get the bottle back, "you don't understand my pain."

"Miss, I understand how you feel," he looked at you worriedly, "I too was like you at your age."

"Yunho," you spoke, tears streaming down your face, "I'm sorry for my behavior its just-"

"I understand," he said, interrupting you. It was the first time you had apologized to him and he was beyond glad you were coming back to your senses.

"I'm sorry," you cried.

Yunho smiled sweetly at you and pulled you into a warm hug. "Don't say sorry, Miss. They're your feelings, don't think they're ever wrong."

You slowly nodded hugging him back tighter.

You both stayed like that for a couple minutes until he spoke, "I am going to put this back," he said, putting the cap back on the bottle, "wait here for me."

You nodded, hiccupping due to the alcohol.

Once Yunho came back, he wiped your tears with his thumb and signaled you it was time for bed.

You nodded at his response, trying to get up but failed to do so, falling on into Yunho's arms.

"Miss?" Yunho spoke to you.

"Hmmm?" you said looking up at him.

"Can you walk?" he asked you, concerned.

You started to laugh at him, "hehe, you're really cute."

"Miss," he spoke once again.

"Can I kiss you?" you continued, tiptoeing to reach his lips.

"Miss," Yunho eyed you, your lips coming closer and closer by the second.

After a few seconds, your lips finally touched his, kissing him softly. You slowly pulled away from him, leaving him in complete shock.

"Hehe, cute," you laughed, giving him your sweet smile.

"Miss," he said, clearing up his throat and hiding his blush, "time for bed."

"I don't wanna," you laughed at him.

Yunho looked at you and sighed, "I'm sorry for doing this then, Miss." He picked you up bridal style and took you to your room, while you continued to giggle. Once Yunho made it to your room, he gently put you down on your bed and was about to leave when you grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't leave me alone" you spoke low, "I'm scared."

Yunho was surprised hearing you repeat the same thing again as last time. "Why are you scared?" he asked you, concerned.

"Lay down with me and I'll tell you," you gently smiled at him.

He did as told and layed down next to you. You quickly hugged him burying your face into his chest.

"Yunho," you said, tears streaming down your face, "please don't leave me again alone with my father again."

"I'm sorry, Miss," he apologized, hugging you back tightly, "my mother was very ill so I had to return home and look out for her."

You started to sniffle, "it's okay, I'm sorry for being selfish."

"It's okay Miss, you're not being selfish at all."

"Yes I am," you shifted closer to his chest, "it's just ever since I turned 18 my father and I have not had a good relationship".

"Why is that, Miss?" Yunho asked, hugging you closer to him.

"He was always against what I wanted to do," you sniffled, "I was applying to college at the time and decided to go into the fine arts, but he denied me to do any of that. He said if I couldn't pick a proper carrier then I should just become an alcoholic instead, and that's exactly what I did. I never wanted to become like this, but every time I remembered how my dad yelled at me for being useless I would just drown myself in alcohol. It was my only escape. My mother is no longer here with me to help me survive this hell."

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you, Miss," Yunho said patting your head, "you don't deserve to be treated like this at all."

You continued to cry in Yunho's arms when he spoke once again, "it's okay Miss, let it all out. I'm here for you and I will always be here to protect you, even if its from Mr. Kim."

You slowly nodded your head in agreement.

"But promise me you also won't try to escape again," he said, wiping your tears with his thumb "okay?"

"Okay," you replied, slowly smiling at him.

"Good girl," he smiled back at you, "your father and I care about you a lot. Never forget that."

You smiled at him, giving him a big hug. "Thank you, Yunho. You're the best!"

He slowly chuckles, "time for you to sleep, Miss. It's very late."

"Okay," you slowly say, hugging him close to you, "please stay."

"As you say, Miss," he said to you, hugging you tight.

Soon after you fell asleep, while Yunho was still awake.

"Goodnight, Miss," he said to your sleeping face, giving you a peck on your head, slowly drifting off to sleep.