Chapter 6

It was the next day after the big fight you had with your dad. Thankfully Yunho was by your side once again. The whole day you spent inside your room as Yunho kept an eye out for you in the living room. Occasionally, he would call out to you, asking if you needed help with anything, but you would always brush him off saying everything was okay. You had so much negativity bottled up inside you because of your dad that all you could do was stay in your room and cry frustrated.

After giving it a long thought, you decided to go clubbing once more to forget everything. You wanted to let loose again, and ignore what your father had told you yesterday. And the only way to do so was to escape again and go drown yourself in alcohol.

You quickly got ready and headed downstairs to see if Yunho was still there. Luckily, he was no longer there which was a great opportunity for you to leave from the front door. You quietly went downstairs, and opened the door slowly to not cause any more noise, but as you were about to leave, someone shut the door causing you to flinch.

"Where are you going, Miss?" you heard Yunho speak behind you.

"What does it matter to you?" you said trying to sound tough.

"I am your bodyguard, of course it matters," he smiled at you.

"Stop speaking nonsense," you rolled your eyes. "I'm just going on a simple walk."

"Then why are you dressed as if you were going to a party?" Yunho eyed you.

"Because I felt like it!" you yelled, pushing him to the side, "leave me alone."

"Miss, I suggest you head back to your room before I have to take extreme measures again."

"What?" you questioned him, "can't I go for a walk?"

"Miss," Yunho sighed, "we both know that's not what you were going to do. Why don't you head back to your room? You've been caught red handed."

"No!" you yelled, pushing him hard, this time catching him off guard which caused him to fall on the floor. "You're just like my father! Nobody ever believes me, but you know what fuck it! I don't care anymore!" you continued leaving your house and slamming the door shut.

You quickly ran away from your house until you made it past the block. "Man I really need a drink right now," you sighed, now walking to your destination.

You weren't going to lie, but it surprised you seeing that Yunho didn't chase you. You wanted to keep going to the club, but something told you to turn back. Stop it Y/N! He doesn't care about you! Let's just go have some fun and forget everything! You mentally slapped yourself, continuing your way to the club.

You were about to enter the club, when a pair of hands snaked around your waist causing you to flinch and scream. You were frozen in place, not knowing what to do when a sweet voice finally spoke.

"Don't worry Miss, it's me," Yunho smiled at you.

"Don't do that omg!" you said, finally catching your breath.

"I'm sorry Miss, I didn't mean to scare you," he said, slightly chuckling, "now if you excuse me but we must return home."

You quickly shook your head, "no I'm not going back. You can go back if you want to."

"Miss, I'm not going to ask nicely again," Yunho warned. "Please listen to me and let's head back home together."

"I am not going!" you yelled again.

You were about to push him again when Yunho picked you up and dragged you back home. "I'm sorry Miss, but you can't seem to listen to me."

"Let me go!" you yelled at him, punching his chest.

"You really like to hit me don't you?" he chuckled.

You said nothing as you continued to hit him, remembering how he left you yesterday with your father all alone. Before you knew it tears were bursting down your cheeks, catching Yunho off guard.

"Miss?" he called out to you, concern all over his face.

You didn't answer as you quickly hid your face in his chest, realizing you were crying.

"Are you okay?" he once again asked, not earning any response from you.

Soon after, you both arrived home and Yunho put you down, inspecting your face. He gently wiped your tears away, showing you a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry Miss, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

You didn't say anything, only sniffling and wiping your tears.

"What's wrong, Miss?" Yunho asked you again.

"Everything," you finally spoke.

Yunho was left in shock. He didn't expect to hear that from you, but still tried to help you. "Why Miss?"

"It's just everything sucks!" you screamed, tears ready to burst once again.

"Miss," Yunho replied, rubbing your cheeks, "I'm here for you. I'll always help you."

"Yunho I-" you started, tears finally falling once again. "I just hate everything," you cried.

Yunho looked at you worriedly, wiping your tears away with his hands. "It's okay Miss, I'm here to listen to you."

"It's just," you started to speak, "I need a drink. I can't take this anymore."

You were about to head out once again, when Yunho grabbed your wrist, pulling you into a big hug.

"It's okay Miss, I understand," he said, rubbing your back, "you're not alone. You have me."

Upon those words, you instantly hugged him back. You both stayed hugging each other for a few minutes until you broke the hug.

"Do you drink?" you asked him randomly.

"Yes I do Miss. Why the question?" he asked worried.

"Can you please drink with me?"

"But Miss, you're underage."

"If you don't drink with me I will escape again," you looked at him.

"Your father told me to make sure you didn't drink, Miss," he continued to protest.

"Please Yunho," you begged him, "just this once. It hurts too much to be sober."

After giving it some thought, he finally agreed, "As you wish, Miss."

-----

Thank you so much for 100 reads! I hope you all are enjoying this series!!! Comment down any theories you may have!!