Chapter 10

The whole car ride was silent, neither one of you looking at each other. Yunho wanted to clear everything up, but he just couldn't and he didn't know how. As for you, all you wanted was to get home early and cry into your pillow. Your face was still red from all the embarrassment. You looked up, outside the window, and saw that Yunho was pulling up into your driveway. He got out of the car without a word and was about to open the door for you when you opened it, pushing him away.

"I can do this myself," you scoffed, "I don't need your help for anything."

"But, Miss, I-"

"Shut up," you cut him off, "I am your boss and you follow my orders. Don't think you're anything special."

Upon hearing those words, Yunho's heart broke along with yours. Your breath started to hitch as you didn't know what he was going to say when he spoke, breaking your heart more.

"You're right Miss. I am just your bodyguard, I apologize."

You quickly went inside your house as Yunho followed you inside. You ran up the stairs and slammed your door, preventing Yunho from coming inside.

"Miss?" he called out to you.

You didn't reply to him as you buried your face into your pillow.

"Why is he being like this?" you sniffled into your pillow.

"Miss are you okay?" he continued to ask.

"I'm fine!" you yelled, "let me sleep in peace!"

You started to cry into your pillow as you heard his footsteps leaving.

Why are you being like this? We were fine a little while ago, did I do something wrong? Did I really misunderstand you? Am I that fucking dumb? Fuck you Yunho! It was just me being stupid.

You slowly started to drift to sleeping as your tears continued to flow. Stupid Yunho.

The next day, you woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. It seemed like a peaceful morning as you got up and got ready for the day. As you went into your bathroom, you noticed your eyes were red and puffy from crying all last night. You remembered what had happened and decided to ignore Yunho at all times.

You quietly walked downstairs and saw Yunho sitting in the living room. You walked towards the door when he spoke.

"Miss, where are you going?" he eyed you.

"It's none of your business," you rolled your eyes.

"It's my job to know where you are going Ms. Kim," Yunho said seriously.

"Fine, I am going to visit my friend. Happy?"

"I'll take you there," he replied, getting up.

You rolled your eyes and motioned him to the car. Yunho drove you to Wooyoung's place and you instantly ran out of the car as soon as he parked. You knocked on the door as Yunho turned off the car and walked towards you.

"Miss, how many times do I have to tell you to wait for me," he sighed.

You rolled your eyes in response and soon Wooyoung came to open the door for you.

"Y/N?" he questioned seeing you at his doorstep.

"Woo!" you yelled hugging him. "Please don't let him in, I have something private to tell you," you whispered in his ear.

Wooyoung eyed Yunho and nodded at you. "Sorry Mr. Bodyguard," Wooyoung smirked, "only Y/N may come in."

"But I'm-"

"Yeah I know, but Mr. Kim actually said I could meet her without you here," Wooyoung chuckled. "You clearly lied to me last time so don't make things worse for both of us. You're just a bodyguard nothing more. You may leave now."

Yunho looked at Wooyoung speechless and just nodded.

"I'll see you at home Miss," he faintly said before leaving.

You and Wooyoung entered his house as Yunho left home. As soon as you made it to the living you broke down crying once more.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Wooyoung asked, hugging you close.

"He-" you cried, "I'm just so stupid. I really thought he liked me but I guess it was just my imagination."

"Don't cry Y/N," he rubbed your back, "everything is going to be okay."

"But Woo," you continued to cry, "what did I do wrong? We were fine a while ago. Is it because I kissed him?"

"You kissed him?" he asked you, breaking the hug.

You slowly nodded your head facing the floor. "But I just-"

"It's okay Y/N," he smiled at you softly, "I don't think he's upset about that."

"Then what?"

"Maybe he's scared of what your dad's going to do?"

"Huh?" you asked confused.

"Actually, Y/N," Wooyoung looked into your eyes, "I have something important to tell you."

Meanwhile, Yunho was at home frustrated out in his room.

"Y/N," he whispered. "Why am I so upset? Do you like that Wooyoung guy now? Why did you kiss me then? Why did you do it? I can't stop thinking about you now." Yunho shook his head, "what am I saying? We're just boss and employee, nothing more."

---

Ngl, I was jamming to Back Door by Stray Kids while writing this chapter. Stan Stray Kids! Anyways, I'm really sorry for the late update. I've been so lazy these days. No matter how many cups of coffee I drink it seems to not be enough... I'll try to update more often! <3 

I'll also try to make the next few Chapters longer! Again I am really sorry about all of this. School has been kicking my butty lately and I have exams coming soon. I hope you all understand <3