Chapter 15

You wake up to your head throbbing in pain and your wrists tied up. Shocked, you try to look around your surroundings, but due to the dark lighting, everything is blocked. As you tried to think of a plan on how to break free, you heard a door open and footsteps.

"It's nice to see you again, beautiful," you heard someone say to you from behind.

You couldn't make out the voice, but as you turned your head around to see the frame you regretted it. It was the same guy you had seen at Wooyoung's party and the one that Yunho had humiliated. You were frightened and shocked you didn't know what to say.

"Shocking isn't it Miss Y/N," he smiled evilly at you.

"Why am I here?!" you yelled.

"You were pretty wasted yesterday," he laughed at you.

"W-what? Where's Wooyoung?!"

"Don't worry about him. He probably got home by now all bruised up."

"W-what?! What did you do to him?! Why did you do this?!"

"Well, I saw you and your friend Wooyoung were having a drink and overheard you say that your little bodyguard is gone. And since your father owes me money, I thought I'd take this opportunity to help him pay his debt."

"W-what?" you asked shocked. My dad owes this asshole money?

"I just gave him a little thank you for not taking care of you properly that's all."

"W-what?".

"Don't look at me so shocked. Don't tell me, you didn't know? Well, surprise now you know!"

"My father doesn't owe you anything!"

"Oh yes, he does. I let him borrow some money after I found out his company was going bankrupt. Although I do have to admit, I only let him borrow the money because he was your father. Generous right?" he smirked at you.

"H-huh?" Is this why he wanted me to marry Wooyoung so badly?

"Let me explain something to you again!" the man replied frustrated, "your father owes me lots of money in which I let him borrow so his company wouldn't go bankrupt. Pathetic right? Now he owes me money and needs to pay me back!"

You quietly whispered back, "but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, in short, I've liked you ever since I saw you at the party so I thought I'd just let you finish up your dad's debt. Smart right?"

You were too frightened to take in what was happening and what was said. The man approached you, as you stayed laying on the floor all tied up.

"Now Miss, Y/N care to know my name now?"

You didn't know what to say, but the man just laughed at your response and he enjoyed your position.

"I'm Yeosang. How does it feel to be humiliated now huh? Where is your trusty bodyguard now?" he continued to smile with every word he said. "Oh wait! It was a one-sided love, haha, how pathetic."

"Shut up!" you yelled, on the verge of tears."You don't know anything!"

"Well of course I do!" he smirked at you, "who do you think was the one that told your little father what happened at the party and your relationship with your bodyguard."

"You?!"

"That is correct."

"But that doesn't make sense! You don't even know anything!"

"I don't need to know the full story in order to put your father against you and him. I just added a couple of little lies at the end and he ended up believing it! Why do you think he went home early that day."

"You!" you yelled at him, "how dare you!!"

Yeosang laughed at you, "shh no need to yell. Clearly, he doesn't care about you either. Lucky for you, you have me."

"I don't want you!" you yelled back, trying to move away from him.

"There's no point in moving away from me Y/N, there's nobody to help you now."

You continued to move away, pushing yourself backwards as Yeosang looked at you amused at your reaction.

"How pathetic," you heard him whisper under his breath. "You're really something Y/N."

Fear took over you as you saw the figure come towards you, closing you in between the wall and crouching to reach your level. You looked away as he tried to look at you in the eyes.

He turned your head towards him making you look at him, "now care for some fun Y/N, or should I say, Miss Kim."

--------------

Thank you all for enjoying my story <3