Chapter 11

"Your father asked me to marry you," Wooyoung said to you, wiping your tears away.

"W-what?" you stuttered out, "why?"

"He just said you need to marry someone of your class," he looked at you.

"B-but Woo," you looked down, "you know how I feel."

He slightly chuckled, "I know Y/N I just thought I'd let you know."

"But why is he so eager to marry me off already?"

"Maybe because he doesn't like Yunho much?"

You shook your head, "no there must be something more."

"What else could there be?"

"I don't know, but we need to find out," you said thinking.

"Y/N," Wooyoung chuckled, "why don't we focus on your feelings first."

You slowly looked at him, tearing up once again. "Woo let's forget about that. He clearly doesn't like me."

"We all know that's a big lie. He does like you."

"No, he doesn't," you replied, "it's just his job."

"Y/N," Wooyoung replied seriously, "I can see he likes you and I'm going to prove it to you."

"Huh?" you asked confused, "how?"

"You're just going to follow my plan okay?" he said to you.

You slowly nodded confused.

Wooyoung decided to take you out to eat and explain the plan at the restaurant and get you in the mood to execute the plan.

Once you both arrived at the restaurant, Wooyoung and you ordered your food and drinks as he started to explain the plan.

"When you are around Yunho, try to only mention me or some other guy's name and see how he reacts. Pay close attention since this will determine if he likes you or not."

You nodded slowly trying to grab every detail of Wooyoung's plan.

"Most importantly, make sure you only treat him as a worker and nothing more. See how he reacts to this too. Also please try to listen to him too because he is trying to protect you."

You quickly rolled your eyes at the last part, "Yah Woo! I ain't a kid anymore."

"I know Y/N, but your safety is important to me."

You smiled at your friend, "okay I'll listen."

Soon after, your guys' food arrived and you both started to enjoy your meal. Wooyoung hadn't noticed you ordered wine until you kept chugging down glasses and glasses of it.

"Y/N!" he yelled at you, "stop it!"

You didn't listen as you continued to drink the night away.

Wooyoung sighed at your behavior and decided to take you home right after. He slowly carried you out of his car and knocked on the door, Yunho answering it.

"Hello Yunho," Wooyoung spoke awkwardly, "Y/N drank a little today, please take care of her."

Yunho eyed Wooyoung and he quickly took you into his embrace, "you don't have to tell me that Mr. Jung."

Wooyoung smiled and waved goodbye as Yunho closed the door.

"Miss, are you okay?" he asked you, seeing that you couldn't stand up straight.

Ignoring his question, you started to giggle, the alcohol taking effect.

"How can I help you miss?" he asked, concerned once again.

You slowly lifted your face, looking straight at him, "can you teach me how to kiss?"

"What?" Yunho asked, surprised. "Why do you wanna learn that Miss?"

"I don't know how to kiss someone properly as the person I gave my first kiss to rejected me twice," you continued to eye him.

"Who are you trying to kiss?" he eyed you back.

"Wooyoung of course," you smirked.

"Miss, I am in no position to teach you." he rolled his eyes.

"Then don't ask to help me next time," you rolled your eyes back.

You were about to leave when Yunho grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

"The first step in kissing someone is following their lead," he said looking in your eyes as he pulled your body closer, his hands on your waist. "Get into the correct position and then lean in," he smirked at you seeing your reaction as his lips got closer to you. "And finally close the gap," Yunho lastly said, landing his lips on yours.

You kissed him back, following his pace. You were taken back and flustered when Yunho slowly bit your lips, causing a moan to escape.

"Does this makeup for not responding to your other kisses?" he asked, his eyes looking straight at you.

You were about to speak when he attached his lips back on yours. You both kissed each other intensively not breaking apart from each other, forgetting everything on your mind. Yunho slowly broke the kiss, looking straight into your eyes.

"Yunho," you said out of breath, trying to stay stable.

"Y/N," he whispered sweetly in your ear as he put a strand of hair behind your ear.

At his sudden touch, you started to feel very sleepy, your eyes fluttering shut as the liquor was taking more effect. You slowly drifted to sleep, falling on Yunho's chest as he continued to play with your hair.

"I want you to be safe forever. I want you to be happy. Maybe I am not your happiness, but that doesn't stop me from looking at you."

You quietly smiled and started to snore, "Yunho."

He smiled at you, "yes princess."

"Yunho, do you hate me?" you asked in your sleep.

"Of course not," he chuckled at your behavior. "You're very important to me."

"Yunho," you continued to whisper, sleeping on his chest.

Yunho picked you up bridal style and took you to your room. He gently laid you down on your bed as you continued to sleep peacefully.

"Goodnight my beautiful princess. Sleep well," he gently smiled as he placed a kiss on your cheek.

------

Finally posted! I hope you all are enjoying this story! Thank you so much for 400 reads! I couldn't have done it without you all. Thank you all the love and support! I hope you all are doing great these days. Stay safe and healthy! <3