Chapter 4

It was the next morning and you woke up to a sting on your head. You couldn't remember what had happened that night, but you did remember only drinking the usual. You slowly sat up from your bed, rubbing your head as you scanned the room.

"What the fuck happened?" you whispered to yourself.

You quickly got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen. You were slowly climbing down the stairs when in the last step you lost your balance and fell down.

"Ugh," was all you said, trying to get up.

"Miss!" you heard Yunho yell, "are you okay? What happened?" He quickly hurried to help you stand up.

"I-I'm okay," you stuttered, trying to focus on balancing yourself.

It was the worst hangover you've ever had and not having your friend with you did not help you at all. You didn't really know what to do in situations like this so you decided to brush it off and just head back to your room. You tried to climb up the stairs when you slipped again, this time Yunho catching you.

"Miss," Yunho spoke, looking into your eyes, "don't force yourself to pretend you're okay. I'll be here to help you."

You didn't know what it was, but something in your heart felt warm. You felt protected in his arms that you didn't fight him. You slowly looked at him and nodded your head slowly, giving him a small genuine smile for once. It was the first time he had seen you smile and it kinda caught him off guard. He slowly chuckled at your gesture as he tried to hide his blush as he guided you to the couch in the living room.

"I'll be back Miss," Yunho said after sitting you on the couch. "I'm going to get something for your hangover."

You nodded as you adjusted yourself on the couch.

After a few minutes, Yunho came back with a glass of water and some green drink.

"What's this?" you pointed at the green drink.

"It's a green smoothie full of fruits to help you with your hungover. These types of drinks usually help to build your body strength too and are supposed to help with your headache. The drink also includes ginger which is supposed to help with stomach pain you may have," he replied with a smile on his face.

"Then what about the water?" you asked him confused seeing two glasses.

"Water will help with your dehydration," he replied, "so you should drink both in order for you to feel better."

"Okay," you slowly nodded. "How do you know all this?"

"Ah," he said trying to avoid eye contact, "I used to drink excessively when I was your age too."

You slowly nodded.

"Yeah, anyway I'll leave these here for you Miss," Yunho continued, putting both glasses on the stand next to you. "Please drink these," he lastly said about to go to the kitchen when your voice made him stop in his tracks.

"Yunho!" you yelled wondering if it was worth saying these words that you've never told anyone before.

"Yes Miss?" he turned around to look at you.

"I-" you started to stutter, but finally got the courage to say it, "I want to say thank you for taking care of me. It means a lot to me."

Yunho slowly smiled at you, "it's nothing Miss. Now drink the smoothie and water and make sure to rest well. If you need anything I'll be here for you."

You slowly nodded, trying to hide your blushing cheeks.

Yunho soon disappeared into the kitchen, leaving you alone with your heart pounding and your overflow of thoughts in your head.

Come on Y/N you can't possibly like him, right? Just because you felt a connection with him, doesn't mean anything. So what if he was like you at your age? He's just messing with you! These feelings you have must be delusional. He's nice to you once and you think he's some kind of prince. For fuck sakes, its his job to treat you like this! Don't fall into his trap. He might be as evil as your father! Don't trust him no matter how hard he tries! Remember he just wants info to tell your dad! Don't let him win!

There was a constant war going on inside your head not letting your heart flutter properly. Little did you know, Yunho had one going on in his as well.

Why are you suddenly so nice to her? Don't let her know anything about you! Are you crazy?! She is your boss's daughter! You can't cross rule 3! Your mother's life is on the line Yunho! Don't fall for her! You're only here to inform her father of her doings and thoughts. You don't need to keep meddling in her private business. Just do your job properly. Don't let her beauty capture you. Focus on your task and forget about ever being with her.

--------

A/N: Ummm please don't kill me about the hungover remedy... I've drank a couple times but I never got a hangover about it and when I did, I sucked it up so my parents never found out.