Sports Festival Arc BLOOPERS

Hey guys! Ok, first and foremost, I have some updates. I told you guys a while back that this book somehow managed to reach #1 in the #reader category, but you'll never believe what's happened since then. Not only has it dipped in and out of that #1 spot multiple times, it also hit #1 in the #bnhaxreader, #mhaxreader, #myheroacademiaxreader, AND (and this is the craziest one) #bnha categories, which is just... wow. I can't believe it, you guys. You're all really way too good to me, and I just wanted to say I'm so happy to have you all. I've gotten so spoiled by you guys, too; it's really just unbelievable how nice y'all are all the time.

Ok, on to point number two. Originally, this was gonna be a long, drawn-out explanation about why I decided to write characters in a certain way, but I don't feel like typing all that out.  So instead, I was thinking that you all could just post any questions here that you may have about character choices, plot lines, or even just random questions for me, and I would answer in another part or if y'all were interested maybe I could even do a live on my Instagram? I don't know just lemme know what you guys wanna do.

Finally, somebody actually tagged me in something recently (I won't put their information here but hopefully you know who you are), and that's never happened before and it looked like fun, so I wanted to do it. I'm putting it at the very end of this chapter, but if you want to learn a little more about me, check out my answers to a game of 20 questions!

Alright, now that that's all done, you can feel free to skip this entire chapter, but since you guys seemed to really like it last time and they're a lot of fun to write, below are a bunch of bloopers that were captured during the making of the Sports Festival Arc in The Ocean. Hope you have fun!

Alright, everyone, let's see how much trauma you can cause me today *BEEP*

(Y/N): Coming, Dadzawa!

Aizawa: I thought I told you to stop calling me that

(Y/N): If you prefer, I could always switch to just dad

Aizawa: Not a chance

(Y/N): Daddy? Sir? Eraserhead? Unless I say my safe word, I'm willing to do pretty much anything

I swear, every other line is an innuendo *BEEP*

Todoroki: You are not a member of the League of Villains

(Y/N): No shit, dumbass, that was literally the entire point of my bestie's speech

Shinso: *suddenly appearing* Hell yeah you tell 'em, queen!

You're not even on this scene! *BEEP*

Present Mic: Um, (L/N), may I see you for a moment?

(Y/N): Oh? What is it this time?  Need me to bail you out again?  Did you accuse a third grader of second-degree murder?  The hell do you need me for?  I'm just a lowly villain to you

She's been talking to @some_random_snek again, hasn't she? *BEEP*

Third Year Extra: *grabs (Y/N)'s arm* Listen, cutie, I don't know who you think you are, but no one just ignores me like that

(Y/N): ...you guys said I'm definitely not allowed to kill him, right?

Of course you're not! *BEEP*

Third Year Extra: Listen, cutie, I don't know who you think you are, but no one just ignores me like that

(Y/N): Bitch, who do you think you're talking to? You don't even get to have a name