Revelations and Trauma

Aizawa glared up at me and turned on his quirk, his eyes glowing red.  He brought his arms up and broke himself out of my hold rather easily, considering I'd loosened it quite a bit upon noticing who I'd managed to trap, before quickly moving so that he was pinning me down, his knees pressing into the backs of my own while one elbow was positioned against the small of my back and the opposite hand held the back of my neck. Still, I could tell he was going easy on me.  Almost none of his weight was positioned directly on top of me, and he wasn't even touching my injured arm.

"What the hell, Dadzawa?" I groaned, my face being pressed harshly into the sidewalk.

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to be at Mirko's hero agency," Aizawa growled sternly.

"I didn't want to go back. She thought I was a villain and was going to question me about what happened with Stain. It's not like she'd ever believe anything I said, so I figured I'd just come back here and tell you, since you would be more likely to believe me." My voice was slightly muffled by the concrete. I had to make absolutely certain not to fight back, though. If I did, it would be seen as resisting a hero and a reason to take me in.

Aizawa waited for a few seconds before pulling me to my feet. He didn't release me from the capture weapon just yet, but it was obvious that he didn't think I was doing anything bad. "God dammit, kid, why can't you ever just make things easy?" He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose in exhaustion.

"I am making things easy!" I protested. "If Mirko had been the one to question me, this whole thing would have dragged on forever. This way, I can just hand over the evidence of me being a good little hero-in-training and be done with it!"

"You ran away from your supervisor and therefore from UA and the heroes. This could be seen as proof that you're not on our side," Aizawa immediately refuted, a deep frown etched on his face. "You're lucky I'm the one who got here first!"

I froze at that, narrowing my eyes up at him suspiciously. "What do you mean, got here first?" I asked slowly. "How did you even know where I was?" Aizawa stiffened, and my suspicion only grew. "Aizawa, how did you know that I was back in Musutafu?" I growled.

The man paused for a long time as I continued to glare at him, making it abundantly clear that I wouldn't be backing down anytime soon.  Finally, he spoke.  "When you first showed up, the staff was worried about the fact that it would be impossible to keep tabs on you 24/7. We also realized you would need a phone but needed a way to make sure you wouldn't use it for anything illegal."

"And?" Every muscle in my body was tense. I was practically shaking in anger.

"We placed a bug in your phone to track your location at all times and monitor any incoming or outgoing messages and phone calls as well as internet activity." He couldn't even look me in the eyes as he finished the statement. That was fine by me, though. It just meant it was all the easier to escape.

I activated my quirk to grab at the capture weapon and ripped it away from my body, stepping out of the small ring created by the fabric as I started stomping down the street.

"(Y/N), stop. If you leave my side, it'll be considered resisting a hero; you know that," Aizawa called, rushing to catch up with me.

"Who gives a shit?!" I snapped. "You guys can just track my location anyways and make sure I'm not going anywhere!" The man shut up at that, but he still didn't leave my side. Instead, we marched back home together in a deathly silence.

It took every ounce of willpower I had in me not to kick down the front door as I was forced to wait for Aizawa to unlock it, because I was never entrusted with a key to my own home. I was an idiot to ever think they might have trusted me even a little bit. They just knew I had no way of escaping.