USJ Arc BLOOPERS

Hey guys! Before I start, I'd like to address a few things. First: please understand that this entire story is from the viewpoint of someone who has been transported to an entirely different world WITHOUT HER CHOICE. She never got the chance to say goodbye to her loved ones and has no idea if she's even still alive in her own world or not, so she's pretty much just scared. I know I said she is mentally in her last year of college (aka around 22-23) but, at least for me, that's still pretty young to be dealing with all this heavy stuff. Second: if you are unhappy with how class 1-A has been portrayed thus far, again, understand that this is all from the main character's POV. The class has a reason for everything they're doing, but the reason it hasn't been stated yet is because the main character simply does not know yet. Because no one trusts her, she isn't able to have access to all the information the other students have. That's all the information that I'm gonna give out now, but just know that the full explanation is coming. Last: for any questions that you all ask, if I do not specifically reply to your comment, it is because I have a reason for why that happens, but the main character (and therefore all of my precious readers) do not yet know the answer. This, of course, means that there most definitely is an answer coming, unless I specifically state otherwise. Also, please don't get me wrong, I absolutely love seeing your guys' comments and questions, as they challenge me to be a better writer and find answers for everything you can throw at me, but I do ask you all to please not repeatedly ask questions if I have not answered them. The answer is coming; I just don't want to give anything away before the time is right.

With all that out of the way, this chapter is a little Christmas gift for everyone! As a special treat to myself for finishing my very first ever arc and a thank you for you all sticking around for this long, here's a bunch of bloopers from the creation of The Ocean!

*Warning: there is a lot of cursing and suggestive language ahead*

Take one *BEEP*

Aizawa: *crawling through the tunnel that Cementoss created*

(Y/N): *lying on her side* I've been waiting for you, Daddyzawa

Cut! *BEEP*

Aizawa: Midnight hit her pretty hard with her quirk, so we're not really sure when she's gonna come to.

Nezu: Funny you should mention that, because it seems as though our guest has just woken up. You can open your eyes now.

(Y/N): zzzzzzzz.......

Nezu: Ahem, I said you can open your eyes now...

(Y/N): zzzzzzzz.......

Aizawa: You're kidding, she actually fell asleep? We started shooting five minutes ago!

Cameraman: *chuckling* she did say something about missing her morning coffee

Aizawa: I can't believe this. WAKE UP, KID!

(Y/N): I'M UP, I SWEAR! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME TAKE ANOTHER POP QUIZ!

Aizawa: Oh my god, our lead is an idiot.

(Y/N): AHHH A HOBO!!

That poor man. Cut! *BEEP*

Nezu: Would you mind telling us who you are?

(Y/N): What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never fuckin' learned how to read.

Please just say your lines! *BEEP*

(Y/N): Who will I be staying with?

Nezu: You'll be with Mr. Aizawa here.