Secrets and Purple Hair

We made our way back to the classroom soon after that.  Well, I say we, but it was really more like class 1-A plus me as they all moved in one rather large group while I followed from a few feet behind.  I was honestly fine with it, though.  This was the way things were always meant to be.  I was never supposed to exist in this world, so as long as I can just watch quietly from the sidelines, I'll be happy.

It was the end of the day, so when we got back to the classroom, I simply started packing up.  The entire classroom was buzzing about, talking about the training, with most everybody staying late to wait for Midoriya.  I, however, couldn't get out of there fast enough.  I threw my last book into my backpack and slipped the strap over my shoulder, making my way out of the classroom.  Before I could reach my freedom, though, a hand wrapped around one of my arms and held me back.  I turned in surprise to see Aizawa.

"You don't leave without me," he said firmly.

I frowned.  "Well when are you leaving?"

"I have a meeting.  I'll be out in about an hour."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.  "And what am I supposed to do for an hour?" I snapped, staring up at him defiantly.

Aizawa lifted a brow in surprise.  "I don't care.  Do whatever you want, as long as you don't leave school grounds," he shrugged and left before I could say another word.

I gritted my teeth together and stomped my way down the hall, my cheeks flushed in anger.  I finally got outside and sat down on the ground, my back leaning against one of the large pillars.  I let out a big sigh and buried my head in my arms.  They're still so sure I'm a villain they won't even let me walk home.

"Kacchan!" My head snapped up to see Midoriya running towards Bakugou.  "Wait up!"

Oh yeah, this scene.  I had totally forgotten in all of my frustration over Aizawa.  Honestly, I was surprised they hadn't noticed me yet.  After all, I wasn't exactly hiding.  I was literally right in front of the doors.  Seriously, were they blind or something?  I mean, Bakugou's facing right at me.

"I'm gonna end up the number one hero no matter what!" Bakugou's shouting brought me back to reality.  I must've zoned out again.  Oh well, it's not like I didn't know what happened.  Blah, blah, blah, borrowed quirk, blah, blah, blah, can't believe you beat me, it's not like anything would change.

I watched in amusement as All Might ran up and grabbed Bakugou by the shoulders, attempting to give him words of encouragement before the angry little porcupine brushed him off like a piece of lint on his blazer.  The man just shook his head slightly and turned back towards his mentee.  I giggled softly as Midoriya got all flustered and started bumbling over his words.  Both figures spun around to face me.

"(L-(L/N)?!" Midoriya gasped.

I held my hands up.  "Hey, don't mind me.  I'm just waiting on my escort," I half-smiled, trying to hold back the laughter bubbling in my chest.  "And call me (Y/N)."

"A-ah, young (Y/N)!" All Might exclaimed, his ever-present smile faltering just slightly.  "How long have you been sitting there?"

I shrugged.  "I dunno, around seven minutes?" I placed a finger to my chin, thinking it over.  Midoriya's entire face went sheet white.  "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," I chuckled.  "Whatever you were talking about seemed pretty important.  Sorry I overheard."

"I-i-it's f-fine," Midoriya stuttered, almost shaking.  "I-I should go p-pack up-p."  I held myself back from laughing again and just nodded.  He rushed back inside, ducking his head to hide his face, which was still white as paper.  I shook my head with a slight chuckle and went back to staring at my hands, picking a bit at the skin around my fingers.