Summer Camp Arc BLOOPERS

Author's note: Hey guys! A few quick announcements. First, the way y'all keep laughing at Hawks's and Dani's nicknames, but you CANNOT tell me that Hawks wouldn't absolutely call someone nugget cause he thinks it's funny and Dabi wouldn't call someone mouse cause he thinks it's edgy and cool. And yes I will absolutely die on this hill. Second, thanks for being so nice regarding updates. I've been working hard but I'm taking 5 classes plus labs and I am in a few extracurriculars plus I volunteer so I don't have a whole ton of time.  Lastly, and this is the most important part, I'm not sure if this is the end of this book or not. It feels like a good place to end it, so I've been debating whether or not I will for a while now. If I do end it here, there will most likely be a continuation in a second book. I'll post an update later with my final decision. Thanks so much for sticking with me, you guys. It's been an amazing time. I love you all so much!!

No rest for the wicked let's do this *BEEP*

Kaminari: Hey, (Y/N)

(Y/N): Oh, hey, Denki!  Wanna skittle?

Kaminari: Yeah, thanks!

I— what?  Where did you even get those? AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU SHARE?! *BEEP*

Nezu: (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the principal's office

(Y/N): *skipping down the halls and singing to the tune of into the thick of it from backyardigans* ~I'm fucking sick of it... I'm fucking sick of it... I'm fucking sick of it...~ FUCK

I want to be able to blame her so badly... but I can't.... *BEEP*

Nezu: Ah, Ms. (L/N), you're here! Do you know why we've called you in here today?

(Y/N): No, sir

Vlad King: You liar--

(Y/N): Bitch, shut the fuck up right this instant you literally have your own hate club

Nezu: Oh my, I had no idea such an awful thing existed *slowly hides application form under desk*

Really? Even you're encouraging her now? *BEEP*

*video finishes playing*

Nezu: You wouldn't happen to have any knowledge on who that young lady is, would you?

(Y/N): My fuckin' wife, that's who. She just doesn't know it yet

I'm so tired. She's said that every single time. At this point, we're just gonna have to cut the line... *BEEP*

(Y/N): WE HAD A DEAL

Bakugou: IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FAINTED

(Y/N): EITHER YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OR I DON'T HELP YOU PUNCH MIDORIYA

Bakugou: *bright red* FINE

Bakugou: ara ara~ *proceeds to do a whole ass thirst trap*

(Y/N): *faints again*

Why do you force him to do these things? *BEEP*

All Might: Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training

(Y/N): *raises hand* I learned how to attempt murder, does that count?

All Might: I-- WHAT?!

Iida: (Y/N), please, that's the one thing you were supposed to keep secret!