Part 39

.

.
Naira couldn't see this scenario. Her Kartik with someone else. She ran from there while crying. Kartik immediately let go Siya and followed her.

Naira came to terrace breathing heavily. She was feeling suffocated inside. Seeing her Kartik with a another girl.

K "Kya hua? Kyu agayi waha se?" He asked coming from her back.

She hurriedly wiped her tears. Trying to be normal, not able to show her pain.

N "Nothing.. kuch nahi." She answered looking everywhere not him.

He felt for her. Obviously he knew she was crying for sure.

K "She was just dancing with me. It was just a normal dance!" He casually said to know her reaction.

N "Toh.. did I ask or say something to you? Tumhe jo karna hai karo. I'm not interfering in your life!" She still didn't show her anger to him.

K "Sachme jau?" He asked again to provoke her. So that she could share her insecurities with him.

N "Haa jao na. And why are you asking me? Main kon hoon? Haan! Tum toh sare rishte thod chuke ho na mujhse? I didn't trust you." All of a sudden she bursted on him.

K "Yeah right! You didn't trust me Naira! Aur uparse tum abhi bhi us..Kabir se baat kar rahi ho? You are saying me sorry but still you kept doing all the things I don't like!" He shouted back.

N "Kabir..main?" She asked being confused. Why did he take Kabir's name suddenly!

K "Yes you heard it right. Aur Maine kudh dekha hai Tumhe. You were talking to him!"

Now she got angry. He misunderstood her. What did he hear actually!

N "So what? Main apne dost se baat bhi nahi kar sakti?"

K "Exactly! Siya is also my friend. Main uske sath dance bhi nahi kar sakta?" He gave her back.

N "Kartik! Listen main.."

Siya came while looking for Kartik. She saw them together. Fighting! She smirked secretly.

K "Agar tum usse baat kar sakti ho toh why can't I dance with my friend?"

N "friend?"

K "Yes friend!"

N "Kartik, tum jaisa soch rahe ho aisa nahi hai.. listen to me once." She requested but he was not in a mood to listen.

K "Okay fine. Leave it. Kuch aur nahi kehna hai Tumhe?"

N "I'm sorry." She said lowering her head.

Still sorry! He was pissed off by her continuous sorry chant.

K "Haan baas sorry kehna aata hai Tumhe! You can't say anything else. Why do I expect too much from you!" He went to other side rubbing his forehead.

N "Kartik, pehle meri baat.." she placed her hand on his shoulder. He took it off.

K "please Naira! Don't make it more difficult for me. I'm done expecting so much from you."

Naira saw Siya standing, secretly hearing their talks. Naira got more angry.

N "Toh kiya karoge tum ab? Kisi aurke sath dance karoge. Just to take revenge! Tit for tat khelna hai tumhe?"

K "Haa karunga! Not only Siya! Riya, Piya.. whatever sabke sath dance karunga." Kuch bhi bol raha hai lol!

N "Tum jante ho insabko?"

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें