Part 40

.
.

K "I love you.."

N "Haan?" She asked smirking.

He instantly came out from the hug.

K "I said i love you aur pehli baar nahi keh raha. Huh" he showed fake anger.

N "I thought tum naraz ho mujhse!"

K "Haan toh of course I'm still mad at you. Maine maaf nahi kiya tumhe. And I'm not going to forgive you this time!.... easily.." he said the last word slowly.

She shook her head in disbelief and decided to play with him.

N "Kartik, mera saar...ahh.." she suddenly held her head, wincing in pain.

K "Kya hua? Naira.." he immediately held her securely in his protective arms.

N "Kartik..Kar..tik..." And she fell unconscious making him freeze at his place.

K "Oh God! Naira.. Jaan.. aankhe kholo.. Naira..." He panicked and started shaking her.

She was out of sense. No.. no.. she opened her one eye a little to see him panicked.

yeah acting Ms Singhania! Lol.

K "Naira aankhe kholo.. Naira.." having any option, he made her lay on the bed.

He splashed some water over her face. Still she didn't end her act.

K "Naira, utho na Naira... please.. kya hogaya achanak!" She felt him crying already.

K "Naira..." He called her softly.

N "I should not have done this. Kya Naira rula diya usse!" She said to herself in mind.

K "Doctor.. I have to call someone.." He was about to get up when she pulled him at the right time making him fall over her.

N "Kya problem hai Tumari? I can't even act? Baat baat pe ro dete ho just like a girl." She blabbered everything in one go.

There he was quiet. Bande ko shock laga..

N "What? Ab kuch toh bolo!" She grabbed his collar more.

K "Tum...you.. you were acting. Aur yaha meri jaan nikal gayi thi Sherni ki bachi!" He said angrily.

N "Jaan kaha nikal gayi? Woh toh main hoon na?" She said pouting yet teasing him.

K "Naira! Kya karu main tumara!" He was pissed off by this. Actually he got hell worried for her.

N "Come on Kartik! Bas mazak kar rahi thi, maar toh nahi gayi thi main!" Abruptly her mouth was shut by his one hand.

K "What did you say? Kya kaha Tumne!" She could sense his anger.

N "Kartik, main.. toh..baas.."

K "You know what.. tum na mujhse baat hi mat karo.. don't talk to me!" He said and came out from her embrace and the room.

N "Kartik, meri baat toh.." he left already.

___

K "Jo marzi woh karna hai baas! She doesn't even care about me." He kept blabbering to himself.

When Siya came from behind.

Siya "Hi Kartik, Looking handsome." She complimented casually.

K "Oh.. thank..thank you.." He replied but didn't compliment her back as Siya was expecting.

She made a face and decided to start any conversation.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें