Part 21

.
.

Kaira were holding each-other firmly. He wanted the time to stop, him and his Naira together forever.

But she raised her head facing him. Kartik removed the hair strands from her face.

K "Can I ask you something?" He asked.

Naira nodded her head in yes.

K "Kyu kiya tumne aesa?" His eyes captivated her with extreme passion.

Naira was puzzled. What was exactly he asking? On which topic?

K "Tum janti hona what am I asking?"

N "No..how would...I..?" She mumbled feeling strange, uneasy.

K "I knew you love me, but itna ye nhi pata tha." He said softly that reached her heart.

Did he get to know about... about her..no..

K "you know how much I love you?" And his hands shifted into her face, he looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

N "Kartik, you.."

K "Shh..!" Unexpectedly he blew numerous kisses on her followed by a Forehead kiss. She was already drowning in his love.

K "Loved it?"

N "mmm...hmmm" words escaped, unknown to her.

K "You loved my kisses?" He smirked.

N "Hmmm..." oh this girl was still lost.

K "I love you."

N "I lo..." In a swift she got her senses back, she pushed him trying to escape from his strong hold.

He back hugged her boldly. She gulped in nervousness by his touch.

K "You were saying something nah?"

N "Ah..no.. Kartik.."

K "Say it Jaan!"

N "No... nothing..kuch bhi toh.. nhi.."

K "I love you." He said it again in eagerness.

N "Cho..do..na.. Kartik.."

She was feeling the comport, his hug saying loud. He cares, he has deep feelings for her, and how much he missed her when she was gone.

K "I love you." Her back was completely stuck with his chest.

She so wanted him to stop. She could feel those butterflies in her stomach. What if she open up about her feelings.

"Oh God! Someone stop him." She thought.

K "I love you." He expressed his love again and again.

N "Shut up! Chup bilkul chup!" Suddenly she shut his mouth not able to bear this intimacy.

Kartik got bewildered and kept a cute pout.

N "Just go!"

K "Wow! Yaha banda itna romantic horaha hai aur aap!"

N "Kartik, jao nah.."

K "Haa thik hai. But Tumhe kuch batana tha. I want to talk. Spend some time with you tonight." He genuinely and indirectly seeking her permission.

N "Sorry but.. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. I won't be able to come." She replied making him upset.

K "it's okay. koi baat nhi."

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें