Part 56

.
.
.

Naira was at the door step when she saw Pari hugging a female figure. The girl was little younger than her.

Pari "I missed pulling your cheeks" She giggled pulling her cheeks. The girl made cute faces.

"Pari dii stop! I'm a big girl now. Stop pulling my cheeks. Eee!" Naira chuckled at her antics. She was so cute.

Ryan "Missed you!" He side hugged her lovingly, pulled her cheeks again irritating her.

She was adored by everyone. Naira wondered who could it be? Kartik's friend?

"Am I insecure?" She asked herself. Kartik shook her lightly giving a smile.

His smile went wider than usual when he saw that girl. He literally ran to embrace her in his arms.

K "Anaaya! Like really you are here!" He exclaimed happily and placed a kiss on her head.

Anaaya "Here standing in front of you all!" Kartik smiled at her, hugging her again. Anaaya finally noticed that cute girl who was gazing at her secretly.

Suwarna "Naira, come in beta!" Naira came inside hesitating. Kartik caught her staring at Anaaya.

K "Come on sweetheart. Don't be jealous of my sister at least." He whispered in her ear making her embarrassed. Mr.Goenka is expert in reading minds.

Anaaya "Bhai?" She asked teasing, seeing the changing expressions between these two.

K "I will tell you later. Wait! did you come alone?"

Anaaya "No.. not at all. Dadi mujhe akele aane thodi degi."

K "You mean..Dadi is here! Where is she?" He asked, excited. Anaaya pointed towards the room.

Along with Anaaya he went to meet his Dadi. Ryan accompanied them.

Suwarna "Naira, how are you?" She asked pulling her in a warm hug.

N "I'm good Mumma. How are you doing?"

Suwarna "Doing great because you are here." Naira smiled at her sweet words.

Suwarna "Sit down first. What will you have? Main kuch banadoon tumhare liye?" She didn't care to ask about her sudden arrival. She was still so concerned for her. She was back off her thoughts when Pari hit her shoulder lightly.

N "No..its.. I'm fine." Suwarna understood her uneasiness and didn't ask anything further.

Pari "Aunty, How come they are here all of a sudden?"

"She must be asking about Dadi and Anaaya" Naira said in her mind. Even she wanted to know who they were. As per she knew Kartik had only one brother. Then Anaaya?

Suwarna "Anaaya is Kartik's cousin sister. Manish jii has a brother, who lives in US. And her only daughter Anaaya. Kartik and Shubham have no sister so they cherish her like their own sister." Suwarna cleared her inner questions, observing her confused face.

N "That's so sweet."

Suwarna "And Maaji had a heart surgery. So her treatment is going well there. She is still recovering and needed complete bed rest. Since last year she has been staying with them." She explained it to Naira.

Pari "Naira, we are Kartik's childhood friends. So Anaaya and Dadi know us."

Suwarna "So it was not sudden. She came here for an purpose."

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें