2 • Meeting him?

.
.

Some day passed like this.

Kartik was a kind of person. He never ever let his family to see his weak side. He is a cheerful person, living his life fully in his parents point of view. His parents he is happy except Shubham. Though Kartik try to pretend in front of him too but Shubham catch his lie very easily.

There Naira! So much engrossed in her work, dance. Very early morning she left for her academy leaving a message behind so that her family doesn't worry about her. Her whole day passed in her academy only.

Her parents try all the attempt to bring back the old Naira. They asked her join them at breakfast, to come soon so that they could spent some time together. But She never initiate back.

__

A fine day,

Naira's phone rang. It was from her best friend Paridhi...yeah Ryan's Girlfriend.

N "Pari! Hi.. where were you? You know what main tujhse baat hi nhi kar rahi. Itne time baad phone kiya tune." Fake anger.

P "Arey Meri Maa! Mujhe bolne toh de. Aur ye kya. Aise bol rahi hai jaise main 1/2 saal baad phone kar rahi hu. Bass 2 din pehle hi toh baat huyi thi humari." She laughed sarcastically.

N "Haa..woh bhi bohot hai."

P "Anyways, what's the date? Do you remember something?"

N "Haa..aaj toh..." She paused.

P "Wow! Great! You forgot. Rukh main di ko bulati hu. Woh ache se khabar legi Teri."

N "No... please..Mere dimag se nikal gaya yrr..! Sorry! Please unhe mat batana." She pleaded.

P "You can't come but you could have wished her nah Naira! Aaj unki engagement hai. Woh chahti thi ki tu yaha aaiye. But see tujhe toh yaad hi nhi hai."

N "I am sorry Pari. Mujhe... please di ko mat batana. She will be hurt."

P "No explanation! Ek condition hai phir main nhi bataungi kuch."

N "thik hai."

P "You know it. Unki shaadi hai after 2 days. You have to come here." She said shocking Naira.

N "What! Main nhi aasakti..waha..."she shivered.

P "Dekh Naira, Di tujhe bohot yaad karti hai. Ek toh tu koi bhi function attend nhi kar payi. Aur di chali jayegi. Ekbaar bhi nhi milna unse? Because she is not your own sister!"

N "aisa nhi hai. Tujhe pata hai woh mere liye kya hai." She spoke emotionally.

P "then come. And don't worry woh nhi ayega yaha. Usse kuch kaam hai toh..."

N "Are you sure?" She fearfully asked.

P "Yes! Now go get ready. Main uncle aunty se baat karungi. Aur Shaadi yaha bikaner mein hai."

N "Mujhe toh pata hi nhi tha. Chal bye."

Pari hung up the call and looked at Kartik who was sitting in a bench alone. He was already there including his others friends too. So Pari told a lie to Naira.

P "Sorry Naira, but ye jaruri tha. Tumare Kartik ko Tumari jarurat hai." She desperately waited for her.

____

Next day. She left for airport early morning and reached by evening after long 8 hours of flight.

Naira stepped out from the car. Kartik was in his room in the palace. He let out a deep breath.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें