Part 31

.
.

Kartik ended the call and looked at her.

N "Ye kiya tha Kartik!" She asked accusingly.

K "kya?" Innocent Mendak!

N "Kartik, ab ye sab kyu kiya tumne!"

K "Relax Naira! kuch nahi hoga." He took a pillow half lying on the bed.

N "Kartik, Tumhe nahi pata Papa.. Kabir papa ko bata dega aur woh.. usne kuch.. Tumhe..." She slowly said to him.

He pulled her in his arms and wrapped around.

K "Now don't do this." He said wiping her lone tear.

N "What if..he do something.. Kartik tumhe kuch kardiya toh."

K "Arey kuch nahi hoga Naira. good night. sojao tum."

He said tapping her head lightly. And she slept soon clinging into him like a child.

At last he placed a forehead kiss and settled her on the bed. He too slept cuddling her.

___

Next morning,

Naira woke up early because she had to leave for her home. She slowly unwrapped herself from his and went outside.

Suwarna "Good morning beta. You woke up so early?" She asked smiling.

N "Aunty, yeah.. because I have to leave now." She directly answered.

Suwarna "But.."

N "Aunty try to understand. Aap meri situation samajhti hai na. I think I should leave. Please don't stop me. Aur Kartik uthe toh usse bata dena. I will call him."

Suwarna nodded. Naira gave her a hug.

Suwarna "Now stop calling me Aunty. Itna old sound karta hai. Call me Mom just like Kartik." She smiled at her.

N "Okay Mom. Hope to see you soon."

Naira left early in the morning.
___

Kartik turned in sleep to find his bed side empty.

K "Naira.." He woke up yawning and saw no one.

"She must be downstairs." He thought.

___

Kartik got freshen up and went downstairs to find his Naira. He joined them at breakfast table.

K "Good morning, Mom. Naira kaha hai?" He asked taking his seat.

Suwarna "Kartik, Naira subah subah chali gayi." She revealed making him upset within a second.

K "What? Aese kese chali gayi? How can she go like this! Mujhe bataya bhi nahi." He was actually angry and hurt.

Manish "Usse kuch kaam hoga na Kartik isliye."

Shubham "Haa Bhai, she might have some work."

They tried making him understand but he just called her.

Naira was in her home. Thanks to God her parents didn't ask her so many questions this time. She was scared what if Kabir said something. But to her good luck he didn't say something. Seemed so!

Naira was helping her mother in making breakfast. Her phone was kept in table. Naitik was reading a newspaper.

Phone ranged in front of Naitik.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें