Part 51

.
.

"Kartik please try to understand. It's urgent. Otherwise I would have asked someone else. Please attend this meeting." Manish requested for the second time to Kartik who was not in a mood to hear anything, from anyone.

It's been already a week he met his Naira. God knows where is she! But he didn't want to upset his father.

K "Papa, Don't worry. I'm going." He answered making his father happy and went to get ready.

Manish "I hope it works. From how long he would keep hurting himself. At least kaam pe dyaan laga rahega toh mind divert hojayega." He said to Suwarna. No meeting but an excuse to send him out. To make him feel better.

Suwarna "Hume toh pata hai Manish jii. Jabtak Naira nahi aajati he will keep hurting himself for hurting her. Pata nahi woh hai kaha.." Meanwhile Kartik came.

K "Papa..toh main chalta hoon."

Suwarna "Kartik, main bhi chalti hoon tumhare sath. mujhe mall jana hai." He nodded and they both left together.

___

Naitik "Naira, have a look. Tumhe jaisa chahiye tha bilkul aisa banaya hai. Your wedding card."

He gave it to her and she took it with a stern face.

N "Thank you Papa."

Naitik "Thank you toh mujhe tumhe kehna chahiye. Finally meri beti ne apne liye sahi decision liya. I'm very happy for you. Kabir was always a nice guy. Woh tumhe humesha khush rakhega. Unlike..Kar.."

N "Papa.. please... Aur hume mall jana tha na. Mumma kaha hai? Chalte haina please." She intentionally avoided Kartik's topic.

Naitik "Haan sure. Tum Kabir ko call karlena. Uska bhi ana jaruri hai."

N "Jii Papa."

___

K "Mom.. aap chaliye.. mujhe bhi jana hai office." He said to his Mom, reaching mandir.

Suwarna "Kartik, yaha tak agaye toh mere saath chalo. You will feel better."

K "Mom.. please.. I don't want to." He was already feeling low and blaming himself for making his Naira suffer this way. But he deserved to know where she was!

Suwarna "Kartik.. please beta..!" As his mom insisted he agreed to come.

___

N "Papa, mujhe bahar se kuch saman chahiye. I'm just coming."

Naitik "Okay beta. But come soon."

She turned to go when she saw Kabir coming.

Kabir "Hey Naira!"

N "Hello Kabir!" Silent greeting.

They were talking. Well not Naira but Kabir was blabbering and Naira was answering while nodding with yes or no. Kartik and Suwarna were behind their back.

Suwarna "Kartik, I just forgot something."

K "Not a big deal! Aap chaliye. I'm coming." She smiled.

N "Bhaiya yeh lijiye paise.. aur..arrey meri chunri.." hawa ka joka took her chunri away and she ran to catch it. Lol.

Kabir "Naira.. dusra lelena.. Naira.. rukho.." he too ran to stop her.

Kartik saw a girl running after a chunri. Her back was facing her so he couldn't see her face. He saw the chunri got stuck in a tree. He stood there for a moment.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें