Part 63

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

*************

Kartik Naira spending some quality time together, came downstairs for their big day. His family, friends and some of their relatives were present. Naira felt overwhelmed by the love of her in law's family. They were so loving towards her. Yet she missed her parents. She wished they were there.

Kartik saw her engrossed in thoughts. He very well knew what was she thinking about.

K "I don't want my Naira to be upset. Smile for me." He said making her smile slightly.

N "I'm smiling."

They remained at their place sharing a cute eyelock which soon got interrupted by his friends and siblings. They were giggling among themselves.

Paridhi "Done with your romance, Guys?"

K "Uff disturbance. Tumlog kaha romance karne dete ho hume?" He answered shrugging.

Ryan "Really! Itni der tak toh romance hi kar rahe the. Now spare some time for us."

K "Huh! It's just my bride looks so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off her." He said gushing at her, dreamily.

They all went "Aww" at his statement which made his girl blushed. He just smiled.

Paridhi "Learn something from your friend. Pata nahi kaha se milgaya mujhe itna unromantic husband." She facepalmed at Ryan. He just gave her a shocked look.

Ryan "Did you just say, I'm unromantic?"

Paridhi "I don't like to repeat."

They banter continued for a few good minutes as Kartik Naira looked at each other enjoying the scene.

K "Enough, guys! Meri engagement khatam hojaye phir ache se ladna." He sighed.

Meanwhile His parents and the other members approached them, complementing them with good words. They were brought to the stage.

Anaaya "Okay, let me bring the rings." She said excitedly and went inside to bring it.

Naira's eyes searched for her parents. So they really had no intention of joining in her happiness. This broke her heart.

She waited untill Shubham came with an unexpected news.

Shubham "Bhabhi, your parents are here." He informed. She was on cloud nine hearing it. They really did came.

Naira came down from the stage as she saw her parents entering. She was more than happy. While Kartik didn't really like their sudden arrival but her happy face made him forget everything. He was happy with her happiness.

She hugged them both with a happy smile playing on her face. Her parents hugged her back, emotionally.

N "Thank you so much for coming." She almost cried in happiness.

Naitik "Itna bada din hai humari beti ka. Hum kaise nahi aate?" He spoke sweetly, hugging her once again.

Akshara "Now don't cry bacha." Naira nodded, wiping her tears. This indeed made her the happiest.

His family greeted her parents with respect. They were glad that at least Naira would be happy.

Suwarna "Aaplogo ko dekhke acha laga. Naira bohot khush hai."

Akshara "Woh khush hai toh hum bhi."

Naitik was walking towards Kartik to have a talk. But that was not a place for a long conversation. Kartik decided to ignore him. Before he could say something, Anaaya appeared with the engagement rings.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें