Part 44

.
.
.
.

A fearful Naira was tightly hugging Kartik. He gathered some courage and made her face him.

K "Naira, woh cockroach chala gaya. And I'm.. here na.. don't worry." He said caressing her hairs lovingly.

N "Aap.. woh.. mujhe.." she said stammering coming out from his hold.

Kartik understood her situation. She was getting little scared of him. He stood up maintaining little distance.

K "Naira, dekho.. main..." Before he could complete his sentence Naira's parents entered inside the room.

Naira got more scared. She clutched the bed sheet tightly.

Naitik "Naira beta tum theek hona?"

Akshara "Naira..tum.."

She was breathing heavily seeing them. Kartik noticed it. Suddenly she threw the jug towards them which hit Kartik's head and it started bleeding.

N "Please don't come near me.. mere paas mat aana.. mujhe.. please go away.. please.." she cried throwing the glass too.

K "Aaplog yaha kyu agaye please jaiye." He said to them angrily.

Akshara "Beta, your head is bleeding. Tum bhi bahar chalo."

Doctor "Yes Mr.Goenka. she can hurt you too. Aap bhi bahar jaiye."

K "I can handle her. Aaplog jaiye bahar. Doctor aap bhi jaiye please."

Doctor "Please try to understand. She is not in her senses. Unhe injection.." Kartik cut him off in middle.

K "Toh aap usse injection deke behosh kardenge? Please..go.. please. I will handle her." He said begging him.

Doctor and others unwillingly left from there.

___

N "Mujhe injec..tion mat dena. Pleasee.." she said sobbing.

His heart pinched seeing her tears. He went little closer to her.

K "Naira see I'm.." he tried to touch her but she covered herself with that sheet.

K "Naira bacha daro mat. Main toh.."

N "Tum.. mujhe.. injection dene aaye ho na.." she asked innocently.

K "Nahi Naira.. Acha tum yeh dekho mere haath me koi injection hai?" He asked slowly trying to make her understand he wouldn't harm her.

She cutely nodded her head in no observing his hand.

K "So..can..I.." he came a little closer. Naira kept staring at him.

N "Mujhe ghar jana hai. Please doctor.." She cried again.

K "Naira tum kyu ro rahi ho? Dekho.." he tried touching her again but she backed off.

N "Mere Mumma Papa kaha hai? Mujhe unke paas jana hai" she said looking for them around, Kartik felt helpless she was not even letting him come near her.

K "Tumhe pata hai tumare Mumma-papa kaun hai?" She cutely nodded her head in no.

N "Mujhe nahi pata. Kaun hai mere Mumma-papa?" She questioned innocently and he thought of something.

K "Naira, tum rukho main abhi aaya okay?" Naira stayed still waiting for him.

___

After sometime,

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें