Part 12

.
.

Flashbacks Continued,

She tried to touch him but taking her hand back. She called him.

N "Kartik..."

K "Naira.. Tum!" For a second he forgot his pain and scanned her face.

He truly missed her. He couldn't kept his emotions inside anymore. So finally took a step ahead hugging her tightly and she slowly reciprocated.

Naira realized the surrounding. She made a sound to push him back but he didn't hear it. Kartik was so in his Naira. He was the happiest at that moment on this world feeling her that close to him.

Their First Hug ♥️

N "Kar..tik.. Mujhe tumse baat karni hai. Akele." She said taking his hand in hers and took him away from everyone's gaze.

He was going through her every expression which was unreadable.

K "Naira, kya hua? Tell me. Sab thik hai, tum thik hona?" He worriedly asked her.

She turned her back standing back facing him.

N "Kartik...I am sorry."

K "Sorry! Why?" He asked confusingly.

N "woh..woh actually...tumare saar pe marne wala I mean marne wali koi aur nhi..Main thi.."

K "Kya?" He asked being astonished.

N "Janbujh ke nhi kiya. Main aur Pari aam thodne ki koshish kar rahe the aur usme..." She pouted facing him.

K "it's okay." He said and smiled at her.

N "Still I am sorry Tumhe hurt karne ke liye." She started leaving when he held her hand in his fist making her shock.

N "Kartik.." she caught her breath.

K "kaha bhag rahi ho. Phirse mujhe ignore karna hai?" He huskily spoke.

N "Kartik, what are you saying? Main kyu...tumhe ignore.. karungi." She mumbled with her words.

K "Wahi toh kar rahi ho kal se. Jabse Rishikesh se aayi ho tabse. Phone nhi utati, baat nhi karti, mere taraf dekti bhi nhi."

He came in front of her still holding her one hand, he gazed her closely.

N "woh, I was busy in unpacking. Kartik bass isliye. Nothing else. Aur kuch nhi." She slowly muttered.

Kartik touched her shoulders lightly and with a pleasant voice he said,

K "Look at me Naira." Naira took some courage and looked at him back.

K "We are together now..bass kuch pal ke liye. uske baad sab apne apne life mein busy hojayenge. Humara milna bhi nhi hoga. Tum mujhe miss nhi karogi?" He asked making her all weak.

She was already confused, embarrassed after the conversation they had with Babajii. Now He is just digging her in the situation more.

She couldn't look at his intense eyes anymore. So she jerked his hands and turned back.

K "Naira...Tum..."

N "Kartik, please first listen to me. Mujhe nhi pata tum kya sochte ho...kya feel karte ho..but please don't expect anything...from me." she stressed her words.

He stared at her blankly. Totally baffled at that moment. What exactly she was trying to say!

She continued,

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें