3 •

.
.

Naira locked the room and saw Pari sleeping on the bed. Actually acting. She angrily pulled her ear.

P "Ahhh! Naira, kya kar rahi hai. It's hurting!" She winched in pain.

N "Tune mujhe jhoot kyu bola. Kyu Pari! Main...ye...sab.. actually just tell me why did you do that?" She said crying heavily.

P "Naira! Naira.. don't cry nah please. Please. Ab aise guilty feel mat karwa. I am sorry nah. Please" she said wiping her tears.

N "You should not have done this! ye thik nhi kiya tune. Tujhe pata hai ki main..." She leaned towards bed in half lying position.

P "Naira, but main toh bass."

N "Tu kabhi nhi samjhegi mujhe. Sach pata hote huye bhi. How can you!" She asked closing her eyes in pain.

P "Naira try to understand. Kartik..." Again Naira interrupted.

N "I can't even explain you my situation. Kyu mujhe uske samne leke ayi. Itni mushkil se samjhaya tha apne Mann ko."

"Thank God! Usne mujhe nhi dekha..nhi toh Kartik...I don't want to think about this. Hum apne apne life me aghe badh chuke hai. Woh apne life mein khush hai aur main apni. Phir Kyu!" She asked trying to control her anger.

P "Khush! Are you serious? Do you think ki Kartik sachmein khush hai?" She mocked her words.

N "Haa..I know....he..he...hates me now." She lied to her heart.

P "kisse jhoot bol rahi ho. Haan? You have no idea Naira ki Tera Kartik kis hal mein hai. Kis halat mein chodke gayi thi tu usse. Do you remember!"

Naira looked down feeling guilty.

P "Look at me Naira! Just finish it off today. He hates you. Right?
Ye tujhe bhi pata hai ki agar tu abhi uske samne jayegi nah. Aur ekbaar usse kahegi ki you too love him. I swear he will forget everything. Woh tujhse clarification bhi nhi mangega. Sabkuch chodke chala ayega Tere pass." She said truthfully.

N "woh hi toh main nhi chahti." She whispered helplessly.

Pari heard it.

P "Toh kya chahti hai tu? Kartik humesha aise hi rahe. He doesn't matter to you. Oh yeah how can I forgot you don't love him."

N "Pari please stop it. And I am leaving tomorrow. Mujhe rokhna bhi mat."

P "tu nhi ja sakti yaha se. At least shaadi tak toh nhi." She smirked.

N "You think you can stop me by taking Di's name. But it won't work!" She glared at her.

P "I can stop you by taking HIS name!" She smirked. Naira looked at her shockingly.

N "Pariiiii!"

P "Prove me wrong! You don't love him. Let's see. Good night." She laid down back facing her.

Naira had no option. She was bounded by the situation. She couldn't sleep whole night thinking how to get rid of this.

___

Kartik entered into his room. And searched for his drink. He gulped a glass.

Kartik too slept. But his thoughts didn't leave him. He felt she was there. As his heart can't be wrong.
___

Morning,

P "Good morning!" She said sketching her arms lazily.

Naira made faces and went to washroom.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें