Part 54

.
.
.

N "Kartik, this is not fair." She tried harder but failed to take off the ring.

K "I will make everything alright. Trust me." He left kissing her forehead.

She sat there for sometime thinking of her future, their future. What was exactly coming on her way.

___

Evening, with all the hustle bustle of engagement planning at her house, she was decking up in her room. She put the earnings at last and peeped out of the window to have a look if he was there.

"What are you doing, Naira? It's your and Kabir's engagement! Stop living an imaginary life. He is not your future." Her inner soul repeated for the 100 times. She sighed and thought not to think about this anymore. She would try to be happy with whatever happening.

__

Akshara spotted Pari talking to the wedding planner. Ryan was there too. Not that she was suspicious.

Akshara "Pari beta you are here! Main kabse tumhe dhund rahi hoon."

Pari "Jii Aunty. Kuch kaam tha?" She asked politely.

Akshara "Pari, I was busy whole day. Naira ko kuch chahiye hoga Tum ekbaar dekhlogi please." Pari nodded smiling and went to check on her.

Ryan "Aunty I will attend guests here. Don't worry." Ryan assured her. And Kartik didn't make an eye contact. The way his would be sasumom was checking him out.

K "Oh I got a phone call. Excuse me." The boy saved himself somehow. Ryan laughed at him.

___

Knock knock,

N "Come in." Pari came and stood in front of her saying nothing.

N "I do expect a compliment from you. Don't I?"

Pari "if only it was for Kartik?"

N "Pari! Why can't you just drop the topic yaar! Please?"

Pari "Even you don't want to drop this topic. Maybe that's why."

N "Really? Tujhe aisa kyu lagta hai?"

Pari "You recognized him. Then why don't you inform your parents? Batade na sabko then drop this matter for ever!" Naira went silent at her question.

Pari "See! You love him Naira. Then why are you doing this to him? Tu sabko bata sakti thi uske baremein but you didn't. Why?"

N "Kuch nahi hai Pari. Ekbaar yeh shaadi hojayegi toh he will forget everything including me."

Pari "He came all the way to break this marriage. To take you back. You keep hurting and he keeps coming back to you. And still you think he will forget you?"

N "Yes because he doesn't trust me. Sirf pyaar karne se kya hota hai?"

Pari "Naira, just shut up okay? Jabse aayi hoon baas ek hi baat sun rahi hoon. No trust, no love. Shut up yaar! Kya pata hai tujhe? You know nothing Naira! You are so so stupid!" Pari almost shouted at her.

N "Right! Main stupid hoon? samajhdar toh tera best friend haina?"

Pari "Naira, fingers on your lips."

N "what?" She got startled.

Pari "I won't repeat." Naira never saw Pari this much serious and angry. She got scared and did what she told her to do.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें