Part 45

.
.

Naira was lost in watching the stary sky. Kartik while back hugging her. He was trying to study her face.

K "Naira.." He called her softly.

N "Hmm.."

K "Are you okay?" He asked still back hugging her.

N "Ye.. yeah.. I'm fine.. Kar.. tik!" She replied unusually.

There Kartik felt something weird. He held her lightly and made her turn.

K "Look at me Naira." His hands went over her face cupping it lovingly.

N "Kartik.." She was looking everywhere not him. Actually hiding herself from his gaze. Maybe he caught her already.

K "Who am I?" What kind of question was this. She wondered.

N "Kartik, tum..aap..." she stopped and Kartik got it right.

K "Yes tell me. I'm listening." His tone was full of anger.

N "Kar..tik.. I mean.. you.. actually.." She could not find words to answer him.

Naira slightly left his arms and turned around not to face him.

K "Would you like to tell me what is this nonsense going on here?" He shouted at her and she got scared.

N "Kartik, Please calm down. Let.. let me ex..plain.." she came a little closer to touch him but he backed off.

K "Don't touch me. Okay! Suna tumne? Just don't!" He warned her dangerously and left leaving her teary eyed.

N "At least meri baat toh sunlo ekbaar.. please.." She cried helplessly.

___

After the fight, Naira told everything to his family. Thank God His family was understanding unlike him. And Kartik locked himself in his room. Suwarna came to Naira's room. She was crying still.

Suwarna "Naira, have something beta. You have to take medicine too." She said caressing her hairs.

N "Mera maan nahi hai. Vaise bhi I want to go home. Yaha rehne ka koi fayda toh hai nahi." She stood up and start packing her bags.

Suwarna "Even Kartik didn't have anything." Naira got worried hearing it.

N "Yeh Kartik bhi na! Mera gussa khane pe kyu nikal raha hai. I just.."

Suwarna "Naira, we understand your situation why you did that. But jiske ke liye kiya hai usse toh samjhana padega na. And you only know how to handle him. It's upto you. his anger is also justified. Please uski bhi situation samajhne ki koshish karo." She said calmly.

N "But.. he is not even listening. Toh main kaise kuch explain karu?" She hugged Suwarna while sobbing.

Suwarna "Naira, if you want to leave i will not force you. But don't leave before trying. Mujhe pata hai meri beti usse jarur mana legi. Haina?" Naira nodded smiling.

N "Thank you so much Aunty!" She said happily.

Suwarna "Hmm?" She showed fake anger.

N "I mean Mumma!" They both smiled, Suwarna left not before giving her a forehead kiss.

N "Kartik toh abtak sogaya hoga! It's too late. Should I go to his room? Of course you should Naira. But agar uski neend tut gayi toh he will burst on me like always." She was not able to make up her mind.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें