Part 36

.

.

Kartik came to his room and sat down on bed. He closed his eyes only to recall her bitter words.

"This is all because of you."

"You know what..you don't deserve it."

"Go away from my sight."

"Main wapis jaungi bhi nahi."

Kartik held his head in frustration. With that he started crying more and more.

K "Not this time Naira. I will not go back to you." Though he was unsure about his words.

Because he knows he loves his Naira so much. He can't live a second without her.

K "I will be waiting for you." He said this and slept not having anything.

____

Next morning,

Naira was already wake. As she didn't sleep well. not even had her food. She was just waiting for the morning to arrive. So that she could announce her decision to her family.

Naira came downstairs.

Akshara "Naira, breakfast..." She uttered and stopped seeing Naitik coming.

Naitik "Naira, beta listen to me once."

Naira didn't say anything. Just handed him some papers.

Naitik "What's this?" She didn't answer.

So he studied the papers. And got shocked.

Naitik "Ye kiya mazak hai princess?" He asked sternly.

Akshara "Kya hua? Kya hai isme?" She asked in confusion.

Naitik "Naira ghar chodke jana chahti hai. Aur ye.. flat ki property papers." He answered to Akshara.

Akshara "Naira, ye sab kya hai?"

N "Mera saman gari me rakhwa diya hai. So I wanted to say final goodbye." She calmly said looking down.

Akshara "Naira, you can't go like this. Beta tum.."

N "I have already decided."

Naitik "Don't talk rubbish. Just go back to your room. Tum kahi nahi jaogi."

N "But I'm not asking you..Pa..Mr.Singhania." Naitik looked up to her.

Naitik "Princess, ekbaar meri baat toh.."

N "I want to leave. Aur Naira is not weak that she would not able to manage herself. I'm strong enough to support myself physically and financially." She told them firmly.

Naitik "Naira.."

N "Apne jo kiya hai na mere saath main uske liye apko kabhi maaf nahi karungi. Never!" She wiped her tears and left soon.

Her parents broke down completely.

___

Naira got settled in her flat. She was continuously calling him but he didn't receive her any calls nor replied back to her messages. Obviously he should do this only!

N "Ekbaar phone bhi nahi utha sakta. Itna bhi kiya gussa karna." She murmured to herself.

"Tune kaam hi aisa kiya hai. So how can you expect him to pick up the calls. Gussa na kare toh kiya kare woh Naira, why can't you do any single thing properly!" She scolded to herself.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें