5 •

.
.

Flashbacks Continued,

Kartik entered class including his friends after Naira. Naira sat beside a girl who passed a genuine smile to her.

Kartik too sat along with Ryan. He decided to do something with her. Kartik signalled Rohan and Ryan. Ryan took out a fake lizard made with rubber.

K "Matlab ye sab tu saath mein leke gumta hai?" He deeply sighed whispering.

Ryan "Woh toh kabhi kabhi Pari ko darane ke liye bass." Rohan giggled listening their conversation.

Kartik was about to reply but professor entered meanwhile. They all stood up.

He made everyone sit and without wasting any time started to write something on the board.

Naira opened her Notebook capturing her lectures attentively.

Kartik took the lizard and placed it on her bench just near her. Now she would scream out in fear.

Kartik and others waited for her reaction. And Naira's eyes went on it. She sighed in irritation. She looked at them who were having some mischief smirk. Yet they failed to notice her staring.

N "These fools!" She took it and put it on Paridhi's bench. She grinned widely.

Ryan "yrr, abhitak koi reaction nhi aaya. Dekha bhi hai ya nhi."

K "shhh... just wait."

Suddenly a scream attracted all of their attention. Kartik and his friends exclaimed with joy saying "yes"

But to their bad luck. It was Paridhi's voice.

P "Ahhh....koi bachao...!" She literally stood up on the bench.

Naira controlled her laugh. While whole class were laughing. Paridhi threw it in such way that it fell on professor shoulder.

Their eyes were wide opened. Now they were gone completely.

He turned towards class with a angry face. They all looked down.

Professor "Who did this?" He asked sternly.

"I said kisne kiya ye prank?" He asked loudly. Naira stood up and confessed.

N "Sir, I saw him placing it here." She said pointing towards Kartik. Kartik's anger reached it's level.

But before he could explain.

Professor "Leave the room Right now!" Kartik left the classroom glaring her.

N "Sir, these two were also involved in this "

They both left after that Kartik not just left the room but from college too.

Rest of the day went well. However Paridhi and Gayu didn't like their friend getting scolded just because of the mere girl.

Next day,

Kartik and his group came with same motive to teach her a lesson. Naira visited canteen. She brought a burger for herself and started having it.

Ryan "Toh kya karna hai?" He whispered to Kartik.

K "Tumlog yehi rukho. Jo karna hai main karunga."

They nodded and watched the scene from far.

K "Hi...!" He faked a smile.

N "Hello! Toh aajka kya plan hai?" She passed a look.

K "I am .....sor.... sorry...for what happened yesterday." He stammered.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें