Part 43

.
.

.
.

She was unconscious in his arms. And he was too helpless at this moment. He could only yell at driver to race the car faster than faster.

K "Naira, aankhein kholo na Naira Please.. Naira please open your eyes..Naira.." He ended up crying hugging her tightly.

___

K "Doctor, please usse.. meri Naira ko kuch nahi hona chaiye.. Please.." He literally begged for her safety as she was taken into the OT room.

Doctor "I can understand your situation. We will try our best." He assured calmly.

K "try our best? I will not spare anyone agar Meri Naira ko kuch hogaya tha. Samjhe aap!" He grabbed his collar in that process.

Doctor just let it go because that was a normal reaction. Experienced enough.

Kartik sat down on a nearby bench keeping his both hands on his head. Praying for her recovery.

By the time, he called his parents. But not Naira's. it was useless to call them here. They don't care anyway.

___

Suwarna "Naira, where is Naira?" She asked Kartik. tension was visible on their faces.

Manish "How did it happen?" Kartik slowly narrated the story.

Suwarna "It's okay Kartik. Kuch nahi hoga usse. Just calm down beta." She said hugging him as he was already crying and crying nonstop.

Manish "Kartik, did you call her parents? Unko bhi toh batana chaiye na beta." Kartik nodded in no.

K "Kya fayda unko yaha bulake. They don't care anyway. Main kudh meri Naira ko sambhal sakta hoon. I don't need anyone." He said wiping his tears and stood up to check on Naira.

Manish "Lekin..Kar.." Suwarna signalled him to stop she would call them up.

___

K "Itna time kyu lag raha hai Mom! It has been an hour. Kahi kuch... Meri...Naira..." his voice stuck at his throat thinking of something worse.

Suwarna "Kartik.. Kartik.. Please calm down.. tum aise.." She tried to hold him but he was feeling suffocated at his place.

The vision of her accident to her confession was coming in front of his eyes. Only If he could turn it into a nightmare.

K "Mom, Nai..ra... Meri.. usse agar.. kuch.." his eyes were already swelled up due to continuous crying. Still tears were flowing down his eyes.

Manish "Kartik, beta tum.."

Doctor just came out and he ran towards him.

K "Naira...thik hai na? Meri Naira.. she is absolutely fine na? Mujhe pata hai woh meri sherni hai usse kuch ho hi nahi sakti.." more than anyone he was assuring himself she would be fit and fine.

K "What? Aap aise chup kyu hai? Naira kaha hai? Actually why am I asking this to you. Mom, I'm going to meet her. Aap yaha ke formalities puri kar dijiye Papa. Hum aaj hi ghar chale jayenge usse leke." He was going to meet her but doctor stopped him in middle.

Doctor "Mr Goenka, aap please Abhi mat jaiye unse milne. I need to talk to you. Aur tabtak hum Naira ko dusre room me shift kardenge." He told calmly.

K "But...I want.."

Manish "Kartik Please go with him!" Kartik reluctantly agreed.

___

K "Please jaldi boliye jo bolna hai. Naira must be waiting for me nah.." he said getting desperate to meet his Naira as soon as possible.

Doctor "Can you sit down please?" He said politely.

K "Can't you say it fast? Aapko mere baithne se ya khade rehne me kya problem hai?" The state of his mind was such that he was shouting at him for no reason.

Doctor "Okay okay.. I understand..but.."

K "Please I beg you boliye nahi toh I'm..I'm leaving.." He was about to open the door...

Doctor "Naira is fine but I fear ki uske head ke chot ke vajah se she may cause.."

K "She may..what?" He asked in a slow voice as his heart beat raced faster.

Doctor "See I don't want to give you false hopes. Baki unke hosh ane ke baad hi pata chalega." He lightly taped on his shoulder and went outside leaving a fearful Kartik behind.

Kartik stayed calm till she got conscious. Soon Naira's parents too arrived and he saw towards his Mom. She might have called them there.

Doctor "Naira is gaining her sense. Aaplog mil sakte hai usse." Kartik thanked his Krishna jii first and ran to meet her.

Naitik "Meri princess.. how is she now doctor? Woh thik toh hai na?" He just jumped into the conversation from nowhere. As per Kartik it was nothing but his fake concern for his daughter.

K "I'm going to meet her only nobody else." He warned looking at Naitik.

Naitik thought to not to disturb them right now. Was he changed! Lol.

___

Naira was awake. She was looking at other side. He entered into the the room keeping his heart strong. He started walking towards her at a slow pace.

Taking a deep breath he called her name.

K "Na... Naira..." He whispered but she couldn't hear. Still she was not facing him.

K "Naira..." This time he said it little loudly.

And there she turned her face. The smile was back on his face seeing his angel. She was alright. He thanked his God for thousand time at that moment.

K "Naira, tum.." He sat beside her and  hugged her tightly forgetting everything. she took some time to hug him back.

K "you okay, right?" He asked breaking the hug and she kept looking at him.

Placing numerous kisses all over her face, he again embraced her in his arms shedding happy tears.

K "Tumhe pata bhi hai kitna dara diya tha tumne mujhe.." He said while giving a warm kiss on her shoulder.

She was not speaking anything. Kartik broke the hug to face her. She was looking at him like a lost child.

K "Naira, say something." He asked observing her confused look.

She didn't answer but hugged him suddenly clutching his shirt from behind. He felt strange.

K "Naira, kya hua? Tum thik hona.." He said caressing her back lovingly.

N "Yahaa ek cockroach tha doctor.." She spoke in a childish tone.

Kartik was numb hearing her. She was behaving indifferent. What did happen? He heard it wrong, right?

K "Naira, what..are.. you.. saying.."

N "woh cockroach.. mujhe kha jayega.. doctor.." She hid her face in his neck.

Doctor was at door step. And Kartik looked at him in shock. Doctor gave him a helpless look. That was what he feared of.

Kartik gave her a kiss on her forehead. A lone tear escaped his eye.

***

Naira being Kartik's baby🐥

***

I hated Mannu track, him getting pampered by Kartik all the time. Where i wanted Naira in his place. So why not! Wink*

And a big SORRY too 😝

***

.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें