Part 38

.
.

Kartik woke up at midnight as she was murmuring something in sleep.

K "Naira..." He softly caressed her head still back hugging her.

N "I'm.. sorry.." she murmured in sleep.

He didn't say anything and lightly made her turn, not breaking her sleep.

K "Naira, Shhh! sojaoo."

N "I'm sorry.. please mujhe chodke mat jao.." she suddenly clutched his shirt collar. And his eyes got moist.

Kartik let her sleep in that position. And placed a kiss on her forehead.

___

Morning, Naira woke up first and saw herself in his arms, facing him. She smiled and softly touched his cheeks. With that touch, Kartik opened his eyes slowly.

N "Good morning!" She wished him smilingly.

Seeing her that close. He lost himself in her.
His hand automatically cupped her one cheek. She blushed under his gaze.

K "I love you." He said closing his eyes and making himself more closer to her. She held his head to draw him closer.

Damn! Her phone call!

Kartik looked around and registered himself. He took his step back. Naira cursed her phone.

K "Wo.. actually..I'm..I'm.."

N "It's okay." She giggled secretly seeing him totally nervous.

K "Why are you laughing? Isme hasne wali koi baat hai kya? Haan?"

N "Tum sorry bol rahe the na. I said it's okay."

K "What sorry? Main kyu sorry kahunga Tumhe? Jab ki tumhe kehna chaiye."

N "Sorry Kartik! But tum continue kar sakte the na. You know..." She came to him.

"I would not mind at all." She whispered almost near his lips. Bechara Mendak got lost again.

K "Dekho...Mujhe.. I mean.. go and get freshen up. Aaj bhi yaha rehne ka plan hai?" He mumbled.

N "Koi baat nahi. Let's stay back." She said mischievously.

Kartik's eyes widened in shock. How so bold Sherni!

K "Nai..ra.. see if you want to stay here then stay. But I'm going." He was going to washroom when she held his wrist.

N "Will you leave me alone Kartik?"

K "Akela tum chod sakti ho mujhe, main nahi." He spoke locking his eyes with hers. Naira looked down in guilt.

K "We have to leave as soon as possible. So please jaldi karo." She nodded and went to washroom. And he waited sitting on the bed.

Naira's phone was ringing, Kartik took her phone and saw it was Naitik. He ignored. On other side Naitik couldn't reach her so left a message for her.

"Princess, Please talk to me once. I will fix everything alright. Please."

K "What is this! Naira aur uske papa.. I have to clear this." He dialed Naitik's number.

Naitik "Princess, Thank God tumne call back kiya. Aap tum jo chahogi wahi hoga. Please ekbaar meri baat sunlo." Kartik stayed silent.

"I will get you both marry in front of my eyes. Jesa tum chahti ho. Aur Kabir.." Kartik lost it listening Kabir's name and cut the call in anger.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें