Part 25

.
.

Falling asleep in your partner's arms is great and all, but even better? Morning cuddles. You are both all sleepy and warm and nothing is cozier than being pulled into their arms for a few more stolen moments of dozing with the person you love.

One of best thing about waking up to your partner in the morning. When Kartik woke up to see the most favorite person of his life, his life sleeping beside him. The starting of the day! Now it's time to gaze his love for unlimited hours, until she wakes up. She was lying entangled in his arms. Leaving little space.

Wait! He felt a soft toy between them. Ohh A teddy bear. What was for that? He thought and understanding it he laughed. She is literally his crazy girl.

K "Oh God! How much I love this girl!" He exclaimed hugging her throwing the bear somewhere in the room.

N "Umm..." She snuggled in sleep, maybe looking for her teddy bear.

K "When I am here, why do she need this teddy! Huh Main hu nah tumara teddy!" He showed cute anger getting jealous.

He got jealous of the soft toy? Seriously Mendak Goenka!

She moved her position in sleep and he took his hands back.

N "Kar...tik.. tum.." she asked yawning.

That was the most cutest thing he saw in the morning. He just kept adoring her confuse expression without answering.

N "You are so stupid Naira. Kartik yaha kese hosakta hai." She turned her side to get sleep again.

Kartik just giggled.

K "Aww mera bacha." He muttered back hugging her. She slept so soon!

Kartik checked his phone. It was just 6am. The rain also stopped. Weather seemed nice. He thanked God while looking at the sky for this beautiful moment of his life. A message beeped breaking her sleep. But he failed to notice her. He was engrossed in his phone.

And Naira was just too numb at their position. She opened her eyes wide. How to react, she was trying to figure out, Not able to move out of fear, little bit uncomfortable too.

N "Kal raat toh..." She recalled last night.

Kartik caught her stealing glance at him secretly though mirror.

K "Good morning." He said turning her towards him keeping his palms on her cheek.

N "Mor..ni..ng.." saying this she immediately got up from the bed.

Kartik followed her standing at her back.

N "Kartik, Please chale jao!" She whispered and went to washroom.

Kartik just sat on the bed waiting for her, running his fingers in his hairs.

___

She came out after 10 minutes. And they both looked at each-other.

N "Kartik, tum abhi bhi.." he stopped her coming closer to her.

K "I am sorry if I did something wrong." He whispered in her ear hugging her from waist suddenly.

She could feel him crying. So he was feeling guilty for their night stay. She made him feel so. Oh Naira!

K "I am sorry." He released her finding her quiet.

N "Kartik...tum.."

K "Nahi Naira...I am..am really sorry. Shayed mujhe nahi rukhna chaiye tha. You did not like it. I made you uncomfortable. I..am.. sorry." He apologized sincerely while sobbing.

Hate Love 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें